Lego Batman 2 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Arkham Asylum Antics
- Arriving in the asylum, you’ll first have to deal with Catwoman on her motorcycle in the maze. She’ll circle the area, so watch out when she drives through or you’ll take some damage.
- Down the steps, turn right and look for a fountain. Use your Batarang to destroy both of the clear pumps in the back corners, then construct the bouncing bricks. Use Batman and target the Pull Handle with a grappling hook. Pulling it will reveal Robin’s Acrobat Suit.
- Switch to Robin, and grab the Acrobat Suit. Look right to throw the Acrobat Pole into a Pole Socket, then jump to it and flip across the gap. Run straight up the path until you find a broken wall with a narrow walkway of brown Lego bricks.
- Use the brown bricks to carefully walk back towards your Acrobat Pole where there are some bouncing bricks to construct. Use the new Grapple Points to get Batman over the green gooey gap. Then turn the first corner and jump up to pull down the Penguin statue’s cane.
- Hanging from the cane will drop the top hat and leave bouncing bricks. Construct them to create a Power Suit for Batman. Equip it, and move up to find a silver Lego gate. Destroy it with a missile, climb the vines, and destroy the silver Lego statue with another missile.
- With Catwoman’s path blocked, she’ll crash through the gate and get knocked out. Use the new opened gate to reach even further into the maze.
- In the next part of the maze, through the gate Catwoman crashed through, you’ll have to deal with Two-Face’s truck. Run left past the glass Lego objects and all the way to the corner with the creepy Lego skeleton statue.
- Blow up the silver statue and build the blocks into an Acrobat Ball transformer. Use Robin to create the ball, where you’ll be able to move a large Bat symbol to the end of a track. Move the symbol left, then up, then left, then down, until it’s in the corner. Switch to Batman and smash the silver Lego bricks blocking your way to get the symbol all the way out.
- The Symbol provides Batman with a Bat Suit. With this, he can create a sonic beam that shatters glass when you hold [B / Circle]. Give it a try on the glass Lego bricks to your right. You’ll have to hold the sonic beam on the glass for a few seconds for it to shatter.
- When all the glass is broken, Two-Face will crash and open the gate in the center of the maze. Run on through!
- Last is Bane’s devious Mole Machine, a drilling tank that circle the inner ring of the maze. Take the left path until you find a rocky area with Lego rocks below. Break all the rock bricks and construct the remains to find another Power Suit for Batman.
- Continue down and look left to find a silver statue near pipes. Blow up the statue to create a flow of water… that you can’t do anything with. Don’t fret, you just need to the right suit to freeze the water.
- Get the Bat Suit for Batman again, and follow the driller to an area with a grating. On the left side of the grating are two Grapple Points. Grapple and hang off both to move a Robin symbol below glass bricks on the right of the grating.
- Switch to Batman and smash the glass with the Bat Suit’s sonic beam. Now, Robin can equip the Ice Suit. Return to that spurt of water south, or down, from the grates and freeze it. Just hold down [B / Circle] until the water freezes – which leads to Bane crashing his machine.
- That completes another level of Lego Batman 2, all the villains are back in their cages. Well, all except for the Joker.
- Now that you’re back in Gotham, run over to Commissioner Gordon and interact to speak with him. The pointer will show you the way. After a short cutscene, you’ll return to the depths of the Asylum.
Gotham City – Courtyard Clean-Up
Return to the Walkthrough Main Page.