Lego Batman 2 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Lex and Joker are up to some evil schemes. After the scene ends, you’ll be chasing the giant truck through the streets of Gotham. Don’t worry about following, the Batmobile will chase on it’s own.
- While chasing the truck, wait for a large purple missile launch to raise up. Shoot down any missiles, and keep firing on the weapon until the giant trailer takes damage and speeds up, leaving behind some Joker Helicopters to fight.
- Destroy the helicopters, and you’ll get the chance to shoot the top cannon again. More helicopters will arrive, and the trailer will shoot at you with a cannon on the bottom, then the right side, and finally on the left side. It won’t take a break, continuing to fire while new helicopters arrive.
- At the last health heart, the top cannon will come online. Destroy it, and you’ll start a cutscene.
- After the scene plays out, Batman and Robin will enter the trailer. Inside, two angry scientists will lead two Lexbot factories. The booths will constantly produce deadly Lexbots until they’re destroyed. Throw a Batarang at the consoles next to the booths to stop them for good.
- With the Lexbots taken care of, smash the two glowing Lego brick crates and construct the bouncing bricks. Grab the Magnet Suit that appears with Robin, then use his magnet ability on the blue magnetic blocks on the right.
- Doing so will drop a magnetic blue sphere. Hold down the magnetizing button and walk the sphere through the simple pathway under the glass floor until it’s on the left side of the room and under the circle. When placed in the circle, the sphere will raise up and unlock a new magnetic pathway nearby.
- Use Robin to walk up the wall and across the ceiling, and into the second floor. A security camera awaits, but there’s nothing you can do about that yet. Instead, start by throwing a Batarang at the Lexbot Dispenser.
- Just right of the Dispenser is a valve. Turn it to lower a ladder for Batman to join Robin on the second floor. Keep Robin, and look on the right side of the trailer for find a magnetic blue brick on the ceiling. Interact to pull it out and drop two glowing Lego crates.
- Smash both of the Lego crates too find bouncing bricks, then build those bricks to unlock Batman’s Sensor Suit – just what you need to get by that camera to the left.
- Turn invisible with Batman’s Sensor Suit to get by the camera and climb up to the roof of the trailer. On the trailer, Batarang the spinning blue Lego turbine just behind the ladder on the roof. Doing so will summon two Lexbot Dispensers.
- Smash the console between the Dispensers with a Batarang to shut them down. If you look carefully, you can also find a citizen to save on the back end of the trail. Jump down from the roof, defeat the two Lexbot, and use a grappling hook to climb back up.
- On the roof, switch to Robin and pull on the blue magnetic Lego object to close the jet streams and cross right. Between the two streams you’ll find two glowing blue Lego objects. Batarang both to raise a Lego wall.
- Switch back to Batman and interact with the wall of Lego to scan the inside. This is a puzzle, you’ll need to turn the left and center red valves once before you turn the red valve in the top left corner.
- Beating the puzzle will close the steam, allowing you to move right. As you two, two of Lex Luthor’s Jetpack goons will attack.
- Throw a Batarang at each to make them crash, then construct the hopping bricks left behind to unlock the Bat Suit. Batman’s Bat Suit comes with a glider, allowing him to glide over long gaps when you hold the jump button.
- But, you won’t be able to jump over this electricty without raising the platform first. To raise it, switch to Robin and interact with the magnetic blue brick. You’re on a timer, so once it’s fully raised, switch to Batman and glide across.
- Smash the turbines across the electricity, then use Batman’s Sonic Beam to smash the clear Lego glass bricks inside the glowing green device. Doing so will reveal a blue magnetic Lego brick, use Robin’s Magnet to tug it until it’s destroyed.
- Now there are some bouncing bricks to construct. But the bricks together to form a Bat-Terminal. Use it to summon the Bat Jet to blast a few holes in this giant trailer.
- Keep Robin, and fight past the Lexbot to jump through the holes in the trailer. On the bottom left, you’ll find a blue magnetic Lego brick. Pull it off to open the way inside.
- Into the next room, you’ll Kryptonite guarded by a forcefield with three energy sources. There are also two Lexbot Dispensers you’ll want to shut down right away.
- Pull the switch on the far left of the room to reveal the first generator you need to destroy. Break it to stop one of the forcefield beams, and prepare to fight some Lexbots in retaliation.
- The next generator is above you. Use Robin’s Magnet Suit to walk up the blue magnetic Lego walkway and pull the blue Lego object with his magnet power to reveal the second green generator. Destroy it and you’ll just have one more to go.
- Build the leftover bouncing bricks from the destroyed generator to create a grapple point. Grapple up with Batman, then grapple onto the last spinning beam. It’ll take you across the room, jump off when you reach the right platform, then use your sonic beam on the glass Lego bricks.
- Breaking the glass will reveal a final switch. Pulling it will reveal the last generator, and destroying it will complete the level.
- That’s it for the Batmobile. You’ll appear near Wayne Manor, just switch to Robin and get into his motorcycle. Drive down the rode, then press [Y/Triangle] when you reach the Batcave entrance.
- In the Batcave, use the Batcomputer to watch a scene. When it’s over, you’ll begin a new level.
Gotham City – Detective Work
Return to the Walkthrough Main Page.