Lego Batman 2 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- As the level begins, you’ll be chasing Lex’s aircraft with Superman. You aren’t in control of movement, so you only need to worry about shooting with your Heat Vision.
- LexCorp enemy flyers will attack shooting laser beams. You can move Superman a little by pointing your cursor away from the shots. Once all the enemies are shot down, you’ll move closer.
- More enemies will appear, while multiple missile turrets will pop out, signified by their orange health bars. Target the missiles they fire first before using your Heat Vision to destroy all five turrets.
- Here’s a tip. The green missiles fly dumb, but the purple missiles track. Most of the lasers will bounce harmlessly off Superman, so don’t worry about dodging too much.
- When the turrets and enemies are shot down, start shooting the rest of the Lego objects on the jet engine. Each has a health bar, destroy it, then completely destroy the gold Lego bricks underneath.
- When the Lego bricks are destroyed, a final Lego object will appear over the Jet engine’s exhaust. Blast it, destroy the gold bricks, and you’ll move on.
- As you move to the front, blast the large gold Lego surfaces to the left and right of the cockpit for an easy minikit.
- As you get to the front, four more turrets will appear. Blast them all with your Heat Vision! Make sure to destroy the enemies too.
- Next, you’ll move to the other wing. Same deal as before, destroy the enemies, turrets, then all three parts of the engines, including the gold Lego bricks. When the exhaust port shows a health bar, destroy that and the golden bricks underneath.
- With that down, you’ll move directly behind the aircraft. Blast down the last three of the enemies, and Batman will be able to infiltrate the giant in a cutscene, lowering the back flap.
- As Batman, grapple both orange Lego hooks to the left and right of the platform. Meanwhile, Lexbot will drop silver Lego barrels out at you, so watch out!
- When both orange hooks are pulled, switch to Superman and destroy the gold Lego bricks underneath with Heat Vision. There are two more gold bricks above you’ll need to destroy too, just fly up to spot them.
- Once all four gold bricks are broken, the shield blocking the entrance inside will fall. Fight through the Lexbots and get yourself into that aircraft.
- Inside, a LexCorp pilot will jump into a flyer. Use Batman’s grappling hook to pull open the cockpit, then throw a Batarang to defeat the pilot.
- The flyer will crash into the left wall, revealing a Lego brick wall that Superman can use his X-Ray Vision to see inside. Do so!
- You’ll need to fix the pipes. There are four red Lego bricks you can interact with inside. Use each once to unlock Batman’s Electricity Suit, which you should equip now. Just nearby is an electricity switch that Batman can use.
- Now that he’s electrified, use the other electricity switch on the back right corner of the room to lower an elevator. Ride the elevator up, then use both Batman and Superman to pull on the levers to the left and right of the back wall.
- With both levers pulled, the shutter will open to reveal a wall of gold bricks. Use Superman’s Heat Vision to cut a Batman-shaped hole in the wall. This symbol can be strangely tricky. Stand in the center, right in front of the gold wall with some distance (Don’t stand directly in front of the wall) and make sure your partner isn’t in your wall – that should make it easier for you.
- Through the gold wall is a chamber filled with the green glow of kryptonite. Switch to Batman and break the red glowing Lego locks. With all four broken, you’ll find some bouncing bricks. Construct them all to cover up the kryptonite, allowing Superman through.
- Ahead is another door, this one locked by an orange power brick. Use Superman to pull, ripping the door open.
- The room ahead is full of Lexbots, Joker thugs, and LexCorp Jet pack Soldiers. There’s also weak kryptonite everywhere. Keep Superman away from the kryptonite or he’ll be stunned, it’s easier to use Batman here.
- Use Batman’s Batarangs to knock out the jet pack thugs. Grab one of their jet packs, and start firing missiles the same way you would on the Batmobile. They auto-track, so you only need to get close to the silver Lego bricks.
- In the bat of the room there are four silver Lego crates full of supplies. Blow open all four with the jet pack, then jump out to construct the bouncing bricks that fall out. Each set will cover an opening in the back of the room, stopping the inflow of new bad guys.
- Now that you have some peace, use the jet pack missiles to destroy the last four silver boxes. Each will drop more bouncing bricks, fixing the four devices in the center of the room.
- When the two robot-arms and two orange power Lego handles are complete, use Superman to pull each of the orange glowing handles. Doing so will raise a missile up. Blast the back of the missile with your Heat Vision to launch it at the locked door and blow it open.
- Through the blasted door, use Superman’s Ice Breath to get past the fires. Up the steps there are two more Lexbot Dispensers. Blast the golden Lego consoles to shut them down. Now you only need to reach Lex and Joker.
- The two villains are hiding behind a green forcefield. Switch to Superman, and fly through the hole in the roof. Tons of villains will attack, so deal with them and pull on the orange power handle.
- Pulling it will drop a green thing from the roof, and leave a ton of bouncing bricks to construct below. Switch to Batman and build those bricks. They’ll provide you with the Bat Suit!
- To get to the top with Superman, look in the back left and right corners. Each has a glass cover. Break one or the other, you only need to break one, with the Sonic Beam. When broken, they’ll reveal a gust of wind. Jump inside, and the wind will take you to the roof with Superman.
- Now, you only need to use the Sonic Beam on the glass to break into the cockpit. The only problem is, things don’t work out as planned. Either way, the level is over and you’ll now move onto the next stage.
- If you plan to start the next stage, all you need to do is fly toward Metropolis in the distance with Superman. Flying is easy, but if you want to get there faster, just double-tap the jump button and you’ll fly at super-speed.
Gotham City – Mr. Luthor Is Expecting You
Return to the Walkthrough Main Page.