Lego City: Undercover Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- After unlocking Chase Undercover (Police), commandeer the nearest vehicle to drive to Chan’s scrapyard and pass through the shield icon out front to learn about your communicator’s new function.
- Approach the Aidan’s sign across the street and climb up the drainpipe beside it to reach the rooftop above, then target the grapple point on the other side of the bridge in front of you and pull yourself onto the overhead ledge.
- Walk along the rope to reach the next rooftop and enter the green indicator nearby to activate Audio Scan on your gamepad, then point it towards the building across the street to overhear the criminals’ conversation.
- Drop back to street level to commandeer the nearest vehicle and follow the trail of green studs to arrive at the art gallery, then pass through the shield icon in front of the parking lot and drive to the train tracks behind it.
- Enter the nearby green scanning indicator to point your gamepad at the art gallery and overhear Butler’s conversation to activate the next sequence in which a high-speed chase ensues, then pursue the enemy vehicle onto the docks ahead and hit the ramp at the end to clear the gap.
- Maintain a straight line of pursuit to eventually catch up with Bucky and smash into the side of his vehicle repeatedly until it explodes, then continue the chase on foot to subdue the fleeing criminal and make the arrest to activate a cut scene.
- Commandeer the nearest vehicle to follow the next trail of green studs and arrive at Chan’s Limo Company, then pass through the shield icon out front to speak with Old Quiang and receive your new objective.