Lego City: Undercover Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Police Motorcycle Repair
- After the initial phone calls, commandeer a vehicle to drive to the police compound and pass through the shield icon to open the gate in front of you.
- Speak with the mechanic inside the compound to pick up the nearby box and place it on the green plate beside the motorcycle inside the garage, then use the pieces to repair the motorcycle and exit the building to approach the locked door ahead on the left.
- Break open the locked door with your crowbar to smash the objects inside the building with large glass windows and build the ladder to reach the top of the shelf, then continue destroying legos to acquire the motorcycle wheel and return to the garage to place it on the bike.
- Make your way down to the dock below and assemble the nearby lego pieces to construct a fishing pole, then drop the line into the water to wait for a bite and reel it back in to acquire the second motorcycle wheel.
- Place the second wheel on the motorcycle to speak with Chuck again and commandeer the bike to drive it out of the compound after the countdown, then follow the trail of green studs to pass through the all of the road checkpoints before time expires.
- Use the motorcycle’s brake generously to take the sharp turns and continue finding the next road checkpoint in the sequence, then complete a full lap around the city to return to the police compound and unlock the garage containing the Prison Transport.