Lego City: Undercover Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- After your phone calls with the Chief and Ellie, launch the snowplow back out from under the bridge and follow the next trail of green studs that has appeared to arrive at Chan’s hideout.
- Drive through the next shield icon to exit the vehicle and activate a short sequence, then approach the multicolored neon sign head of you to crack open the door beneath it and use the color swapper inside to turn your gun red.
- Exit the building to head left down the sidewalk and use the next set of steps to climb onto the green awning beside them, then jump to the ledge above to shoot the nearby blue-glowing light and step onto the catapult in front of you to activate a short sequence.
- Activate audio scan on your gamepad to point it at the noodle restaurant across the street and overhear the criminal’s conversation, then drop back to the streets below and commandeer the nearest vehicle to drive it to the indicated pagoda.
- Approach the pagoda within the expansive courtyard area and walk around it to target the grapple point above, then pull yourself up onto the overhead ledge and climb the next ladder to reach the platform at the top.
- Read the instructions about using the Surveillance Camera function on your gamepad and point it at the screen to locate Ping on the balcony of the pharmacy, then snap your pictures to acquire the necessary evidence and turn left from this building to look down on the alleyway across the street in the distance.
- Snap a picture of Li in the alleyway to gain the necessary evidence, then turn around to locate Feng receiving a stolen car near the limo business and take your last photo unsuccessfully.
- Enter the surveillance camera indicator in front of the limo business to take a picture of Feng and his men with the stolen car, then grab the first thug that approaches you and throw him into the rest of the group.
- Continue using throw-attacks to subdue the gang of thugs that surround you and make arrests to keep them down, then chase down any fleeing enemies to finish defeating the entire group.