Lego City: Undercover Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Infiltrate Apollo Island
- Speak with Chan on the phone to receive your next job assignment, then drive to Crescent Park Wharf and pass through the shield icon at the end of the pier to make another call.
- Commandeer the speedboat docked beside you to drive it to Apollo Island and pass through the shield icon out front to exit the vessel, then step off the pier to search the initial area ahead for lego objects and receive your next objective from Chan.
- Open the indicated security gate with the keypad to pass through it and commandeer the Cocoon vehicle on the other side of the bridge in front of you, then follow the dirt road ahead to drive past the carnival area above and reach the space center to activate a short sequence.
- Exit the vehicle to approach the locked door ahead on the right and crack it open with the crowbar to construct a color swapper in the next room, then use it to turn your gun blue and destroy the nearby display cases to rebuild them into wardrobe.
- Open the wardrobe to unlock Chase McCain (Astronaut) and exit the building to head in the direction of the green on-screen objective marker, then locate the free-running walls near the staircase around the corner and break open the metal box beside them to rebuild it into a space crate.
- Activate the space crate to watch the color sequence and press the indicated button to match them in the same order, then construct the next pile of lego pieces that appears into a wall section and shoot it with your color gun.
- Jump between the two free-run walls to land on the rooftop above and swing across the gap on the left to proceed forward on the other side, then target the next overhead grapple point to pull yourself up onto the box.
- Construct a teleporter from the nearby lego pieces and use it to travel inside the space center.