Lego City: Undercover Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Special Assignment: Astronaughty
- Following the next cut scene, subdue the approaching guards to smash the surrounding objects on the ground floor and open the space crate against the far left wall to activate a materials teleporter.
- Construct the building materials that appear to create a teleportation pad and use it to reach the second floor ledge on the right, then smash the surrounding objets to rebuild them into a space shuttle and watch a short sequence unfold.
- Rebuild the space crate and open it to activate another materials teleporter, then use the lego pieces that appear to create a Color Swapper and use it to turn your gun green.
- Open the door at the bottom of the nearby staircase to return to the ground floor and approach the left-side wall again to paint the white board in the corner with your color gun, then climb the next set of steps that become available to smash the objects at the top.
- Approach the upper left corner of this area and use your grapple gun to pull down the plaque above, the reassemble the pieces to complete the track on the floor and push the block forward across it to activate the teleporter beside you.
- Collect the stick of dynamite that appears to return to the ground level and approach the elevator door in the background to blow it up, then step on the button inside the car to ride to the top floor and subdue the next group of approaching guards.
- Crack open the red locker in the lower left corner of this area to reveal a pile of lego pieces and rebuild them into a power core device, then insert it into the top of the teleporter machine above on the right and smash the surrounding objects to reveal a scanning indicator.
- Follow the path of hidden footprints to discover the second power core and insert it into the teleporter, then use your grapple gun to collect the third core from the console in the corner across from you and use it to complete the green-light sequence.
- Teleport to the catwalk hanging above the room and jump onto the people-mover beside you, then pull the lever to ride the transport around the the circular track and flip the switch on the next platform to watch a short sequence unfold.
- Drop back to the ground below to climb the chain hanging from the ceiling and enter the overhead shaft to reach the next room above, then step on the red panels in this order by starting with the top left corner and ending on the bottom right one: Down-Right-Down-Right.
- Use the color swapper that emerges to turn your gun silver and approach the laser beam in the opposite corner to paint the mirror above it, then watch the next scene unfold and climb the ladder that descends to subdue the guards at the top.
- Paint the mirror above towards the right to reflect the laser across the room and smash the large container in front of the beam to rebuild it into a space crate.
- Open the space crate to activate a materials teleporter and assemble the pieces that appear into a mirror, then paint it silver to reflect the beam into terminal 1 and approach the track on the right to smash the objects blocking it.
- Rebuild the smashed pieces into another mirror and paint it silver, then push it to the opposite end of the track and approach the next large container above to smash it open.
- Assemble a color swapper from the smashed crate and break apart the objects blocking the laser in the right corner above, then turn your color gun red and paint the blue-glowing light above the laser behind you.
- Use the lego pieces that smashed on the ground beside you to create another mirror and paint it silver to watch a sequence unfold, then defeat the next pair of guards that approach and enter the elevator in the corner to ride to the area above.
- Cross the next long lego piece ahead to reach the catapult on the other side and use it to launch yourself onto the opposite ledge, then continue around the catwalk to break open the door at the end and crack the safe in the locker room to acquire a circuit board.
- Insert the circuit board into the console directly outside the room and cross the bridge that shifts over to use activate the keypad on the other side, then watch as the moon buggy is dropped to the ground below and jump down after it to reassemble the vehicle.
- Enter the driver’s seat of the moon buggy to drive it towards the right side of the room and onto the large red floor plate, then pass through the doors that open ahead to activate a cut scene and complete this assignment.
- Drive across the bridge in front of you to make the first left ahead and maintain a constant speed with hitting any obstacles, then continue making left turns to follow the dirt road around in a continuous circle until the timer expires.
- Return to the docks to drive through the shield icon and activate a cut scene to complete this chapter.