Lego City: Undercover Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Police Station Briefing
- Break apart and collect the surrounding lego pieces, then approach the police car ahead to enter it and follow the on-screen instructions to drive up the road in front of you.
- Follow the trail of green studs laid out on the road in front of you to eventually reach the police station and pass through the indicted shield symbol to activate a cut scene.
- Afterwards, collect the studs in the surrounding area and approach Honey by the large red computer screen to watch a short sequence.
- Approach the destroyed computer in front of you and hold the indicated button to rebuild it, then cross to the right side of the room to activate the elevator and watch another cut scene to arrive in the basement.
- Follow Honey around the area to learn about the different services and devices provided, then speak with him about a locked door to activate a short sequence and descend the newly-available staircase.
- Smash apart the legos by the lockers at the back of the gym and rebuild them to create larger storage cabinet, then open this container to acquire the Chase McCain (Police) disguise and press the indicated buttons to put it on.
- Return to the locked door on the floor above and use the indicated keypad to open it, then follow Honey over to the evidence locker ahead and activate the next cut scene.
- Afterwards, ride the elevator back to the police station’s main floor and follow Honey over to the computer to synchronize your communicator.
- Climb the stairs on the left to reach the upper level and follow the on-screen prompts to answer the call on your Wii U GamePad, then approach the left side of this area and use Detective Scan to investigate the question mark symbols that appear.
- Follow the footprints revealed by your scanner to locate the key that’s hidden inside the cabinet on the right side of the room, then head back to the Chief’s office at the opposite end of this area and unlock it to open the doors.
- Enter the office to start smashing the furniture inside and rebuild the scattered legos into a boom box, then turn it on to wake the Chief up and activate a cut scene.