Lego City: Undercover Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Special Assignment: Scrapyard Scrap
- Speak with Natalia to receive your next objective and commandeer the nearest vehicle to drive to Chan’s junkyard, then pass through the shield icon out front to activate a cut scene.
- Afterwards, proceed forward through the junkyard to subdue the group of thugs ahead and smash open the green crate near the entrance to uncover a scanning indicator.
- Follow the next trail of hidden footprints to discover the gas can in the washing machine and approach the bottom left corner of this area to dump it into the fuel drum, then turn around to pick up another can and continue filling the container.
- Smash the green dumpster by the gateway ahead to collect another gas can and use it to finish filling the fuel drum in the corner, then flip the switch beside you to start the wind machine and use it to land on the crane platform above.
- Pull the nearby lever to release the pipes from the crane and drop back to the ground to jump on top of the one that remains, then roll yourself onto the gear pit in front of the gateway ahead and continue running to open the fence.
- Proceed forward through the open gateway to build the Car Crusher on the other side and subdue the approaching enemies, then pull the nearby lever to activate the magnet above and turn the blue vehicle beside you into a cube.
- Use the cube to reach the ledge above and cross the lego bridge to subdue the thug on the other side, then jump to the next railing above to climb towards the right and shimmy along the drainpipe ahead to activate a short sequence.
- Wait for a car on the left conveyor belt to fall into a grinder and make your way across the narrow ledge ahead to stop in the middle, then wait for a car to fall from the right conveyor belt and continue forward to reach the opposite ledge.
- Pull the next switch above to drop a pile of lego pieces from an overhead crane and reassemble them into a free-run wall to climb over it, then proceed forward to enter the next area in the scrapyard.
- Head right to subdue another group of thugs and break through the pile of boulders of above to pick up the box on the other side, then continue forward to the opposite end of this area and dump the materials on the green floor plate.
- Use the box of lego pieces to rebuild the nary car’s engine and subdue the next group of thugs that approaches, then attach your grapple gun to the indicated hook above and pull out a staircase of car parts.
- Climb up the car parts to move across the hoods on the left and land on the giant donut at the end to collect a circle of studs, then drop through the hole to return to the ground below and approach the manhole in the bottom right corner of the area to crack it open.
- Pick up the dynamite inside the manhole and jump on top of the pick up truck beside you to travel across the line of wooden poles on the left, then place the explosives in the wooden barrel ahead to destroy the train engine and rebuild it into a teleporter.
- Teleport into the next area ahead to subdue the surrounding thugs and climb the drainpipe in the upper left corner to spot Natalia hanging from the crane, then launch yourself off the catapult above on the right and proceed forward.
- Drop beside the crane below to climb into the driver’s seat and activate the next cut scene to complete this assignment.