Lego City: Undercover Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Speak with the Chief to receive your next objective and drive to the sheriff’s department in Bluebell National Park, then pass through the shield icon out front to activate a cut scene.
- Afterwards, mount the horses in front of the building and follow the next trail of green studs to reach Farmer Hayes’ Farm in Fort Meadows.
- Pass through the shield icon on the farm to activate a cut scene, then dismount from your horse to repair the tractor behind you and enter the nearby scanning indicator to start following the next trail of hidden footprints.
- Open the cellar door at the end of the footprints trail to collect the oil can inside and take it back to the tractor to fill the tank, then commandeer this vehicle and drive it onto the largest dirt field adjacent to the farm.
- Drive the tractor up and down the length of the dirt field to destroy the surrounding objects, then plow over all four of the corn husks in the area to uncover the key and exit the vehicle to collect it.
- Return to the garage near the barn to open the front door and collect the overalls inside to unlock Chase McCain (Farmer), then watch a short sequence unfold and exit the building to approach the nearby red pot.
- Water the pot to create a vine wall and climb up it to shimmy across the narrow ledge above on the right, then drop on top of the stables at the end to reach a second narrow ledge on the next building and make your way along it to ascend the rope around the corner.
- Enter the green-glowing platform on top of the barn and press the indicated button to execute a Super Chicken Glide, then navigate through the circle of light ahead to land the next roof and cross the nearby lego bridge to perform this action again.
- Chicken glide to land on top of the garage below and water the nearby red pot to grow a sun flower, then climb up it to reach the roof above and proceed forward to ascend the ladder ahead.
- Activate Audio Scan on your gamepad and point it towards the stables below on the right to locate the first pig on its roof, then approach the Super Chicken Glide indicator beside you and use it to land on the hay bales below.
- Glide from the hay bales to the roof of the stables ahead to jump on the back of the pig and ride it off the edge to land on the ground below, then follow the trail of green studs to return the animal to its pen.
- Make your way back to the dirt field you plowed earlier with the tractor and enter the indicated audio scan point in the distance ahead, then point the gamepad towards the hay bales in the field below on the left and approach this area to locate a sleeping pig.
- Enter the blue scanning indicator nearby to follow the next trail of hidden footprints and locate a valve wheel, then insert it into the pipe behind the sleeping pig and turn the wheel to awaken the animal.
- Ride the second wild pig back into its pen and commandeer a vehicle or horse to travel to Frank’s location at the castle, then water the red pot beside him to grow a vine wall and climb up it to reach the wooden platform above on the right.
- Swing across the flagpole beside you to climb the chain on the other side and shimmy to the left across the narrow ledge above, then use the next handhold to ascend onto the castle’s rooftop and locate the pig sleeping nearby.
- Head right to crack open the barred door in the corner and water the red pot on the other side to grow an apple tree, then pick up a piece of fruit and put it in the pig’s trough below.
- Jump onto the ledge to the left of the trough and water the nearby red pot to grow a vine wall, then climb up it to reach the narrow ledge above and shimmy around the corner to the right.
- Climb the lego pieces around the corner to reach the top of the tower and activate Super Chicken Glide in the corner, then fly through the five light circles that appear ahead to land on the train tunnel’s entrance in the distance across from you.
- Water the patch of soil to grow a banana tree and collect the fruit that drops from it, then use the nearby teleporter to return to the castle and climb back down to the sleeping pig’s location.
- Place the banana in the trough to awaken the pig and ride it in front of the nearby cannon to stuff the animal inside, then press the indicated button to activate a cut scene and complete this chapter.