Lego City: Undercover Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Across the Rooftops
- Commandeer the nearest vehicle to travel to Pappalardo’s in Fresco and speak with Chan out front to receive your new objective, then drive along the next trail of green studs to reach Paradise Sands and pass through the shield icon to activate a short sequence.
- Climb the steps leading to the hotel’s entrance and head around the left side of the building to ascend the metal scaffolding in the corner, then move towards the right across the rooftop above and make your way up the drainpipe at the end.
- Jump to the next balcony area above to crack open the nearby door and smash the objects in the room on the other side to rebuild them into a color swapper, then use it to turn your gun green and return to the outside.
- Paint the light at the front of the outside area to raise the bumblebee and ride on top of it to jump to the next balcony above, then use the three pieces of gym equipment successfully to impress the instructor and pass through the doorway beside him to collect a stick of dynamite from the vending machine.
- Exit back into the outside area to blow open the door at the top and enter the elevator on the other side to reach the balcony above, then approach Frank lounging in the pool to speak with him and chicken glide off the indicated column.
- Fly through the series of green light circles to land in the next small garden area below and water the dirt nearby to grow a vine wall, then climb up it to reach the rooftop above and smash the chair in the left corner to reveal a scanning indicator.
- Follow the next path of hidden footprints to discover the red stopper and finish smashing the objects in the surrounding area to find a second one, then break open the locked door at the top to crack the safe inside and collect the third stopper.
- Place all three red stoppers on the fountain spouts closest to the foreground and ride the remaining water jet onto the ledge above, then jump to the free-run wall below on the left and climb up it to reach the next rooftop.
- Smash the object in the right corner above to rebuild it into a free-run wall and climb to the next rooftop above, then slide down the wire ahead to land in the area below and crack open the door beneath you to collect a Super Brick.
- Defeat the surrounding gang of thugs to water the pair of red pots nearby and grow two sunflowers, then bounce off of them to reach the blue ledge above on the right and walk forward across the wire ahead to land on the next rooftop.
- Chop down the door in the corner to collect another Super Brick and smash apart the dumpster nearby to assemble a color swapper, then use it to turn your gun blue and paint the panel behind you to create a free-run wall.
- Climb the free-run wall to walk across the wire above and jump to the next rooftop on the other side, then use the Super Build to construct a Paradise Pool and put on the firefighter disguise to start filling it with water.
- Continue filling the pool until the ball inside rolls out onto the floor below and jump on top of it to start rolling around the rooftop, then guide yourself onto the silver platform at the far right side of the area to reach the catapult above.
- Launch off the catapult to land on the rooftop in the far distance ahead and break apart the silver boulders with your pickaxe to uncover a teleporter underneath, then use it to arrive in the next area and pick up the box on the right to place it on the green floor plate nearby.
- Use the materials in the box to build an RC car and step onto the indicated circle to take control of it, then navigate the vehicle around the trail of studs on the track ahead and detonate the explosives at the end to blow up the silver shelf.
- Approach the destroyed shelf to rebuild the pieces into a color swapper and use it to turn your gun green, then return to the teleporter to travel back to the previous rooftop and paint the light above to open the pool cover.
- Launch off the next catapult to slam against the billboard in the distance and slide down to grab the railing below, then move towards your right to climb the free-run wall at the end and reach the balcony area above.
- Use the catapult on the right to bounce across the gap and break open the next door above to crack the safe inside, then collect the key to return to the previous area and unlock a second door above to pass through it.
- Enter the green scanning indicator nearby to activate Audio Scan on your gamepad and point it at the balcony across the street to activate a cut scene.