Lego City: Undercover Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Special Assignment: High Steal
- Speak with Frank on the phone to receive your next objective and commandeer the nearest vehicle to drive to the construction yard in Paradise Sands, then pass through the shield icon to activate a cut scene.
- Afterwards, break apart the box in the lower right corner of the area ahead and open the space crate to activate a materials teleporter.
- Assemble the lego pieces that appear into a color swapper and use it to turn your gun green, then approach the barrel in front of the electrical room and push it forward to reveal a barred door.
- Pry the barred door open to approach the cabinet behind it and unlock Chase McCain (Construction), then fix the fusebox beside you to shut off the electricity and exit the room to paint the orange-glowing light above on the right.
- Commandeer the steamroller behind the large gate that opens and drive it out onto the red pressure pad on the right, then proceed forward into the next area below and run over the surrounding objects to break them apart.
- Approach the unstable sections of floor to break them apart with your pneumatic drill and put holes in all four of the water pipes beneath the ground, then smash open the box that appears in the area below and reassemble the space crate to activate the materials teleporter inside.
- Use the materials that appear to fix the hoist controls and pull the switch on the right to activate the crane above, then assemble the lego pieces that drop down into a ladder and climb up it to enter the partially-constructed building.
- Head left to pull down the next ladder above with your grapple gun and climb up it to shimmy across the narrow ledge at the top, then break open the door on the other side to collect a piece of dynamite from the vending machine behind it and drop back to the floor below.
- Blow up the silver wall on the left to proceed forward and pass through the yellow elevator to craw beneath the beam on the other side, then use the grapple gun to pull yourself up onto the next ledge above and head right to access the electrical box on top of the elevator car.
- Fix the elevator to drop back into the car below and ride it to the next floor above, then put out the flames on your left to proceed forward and water the red pot on the other side to grow a vine wall.
- Climb the vine wall to cross the lego bridge at the top and continue towards the right to descend the next ladder, then smash the toolbox in the corner to reveal a red valve wheel and turn it to shut off the gas above.
- Pass through the entryway previously blocked by gas to drop into the next area below and hack open the nearby door to enter a new room, then slide down the pipe to land in a dumpster at the bottom and jump out to activate a short sequence.
- Smash the boulder beside the doghouse to reveal a blue scanning indicator and follow the hidden trail of footprints to discover a bone, then place it in the red bowl to summon the dog and collect the key he leaves behind.
- Unlock the indicated door above to flip the switch on the other side and descend the steps on your right to reach the open area below, use a pneumatic drill to break open the floor panel at the bottom and collect the Super Brick above.
- Break open the floor plate above on the right to reveal a water jet and ride it onto the next overhead ledge to activate a short sequence, then ride your pneumatic drill to destroy all of the objects occupying the lot in front of you and collect another Super Brick that appears.
- Head back towards the left side of this area to pass through the gate beside the dog house and activate a short sequence, then climb up onto the ledge in the top left corner and crack open the nearby door to collect the next Super Brick.
- Drop onto the Super Build below to construct an Industrial Crane and commandeer the vehicle to drive it back through the open gate on the right, then enter the glowing indicator below to activate a pipe-laying mini game of sorts.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to place the three pipe sections into their matching color-coordinated spots, then drive the crane through the gate that opens on the right to activate a cut scene and complete this assignment.
- Speak with Ellie on the phone to receive your next objective and commandeer the nearest vehicle to drive to the observatory, then pass through the shield icon out front to activate a short sequence.
- Destroy the rock garden on your right with the pneumatic drill to clear a path for the truck and activate another short sequence, then subdue the security guards approaching from ahead and collect the key they leave behind.
- Unlock the observatory’s front entrance to climb the ladder on the other side and rewire the electrical box at the top to open the dome, then enter the crane to move its magnet above the telescope and pick it up to place it on the back of the truck to the left.
- Following the next cut scene, drive the truck along the trail of green studs ahead to stay behind Eddie JoJo’s vehicle and maintain a constant speed at all times to avoid losing him.
- Cut across the sidewalks and patches of grass to avoid smashing into police barricades, then get back on the road as quickly as possible and swat approaching cop cars away by swerving sideways to swing the telescope into them.
- Follow Eddie over the drawbridge to continue along the trail of green studs and enter Bluebell National Park to turn onto the next dirt road on the right, then jump the river ahead to drive through the train tunnel on the other side and activate a cut scene to complete this chapter.