Lego City: Undercover Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Special Assignment: Disruptive Behavior
- After the next cut scene, subdue the surrounding thugs to safely approach the electrical box on the right and rewire it to deactivate the Tesla coils behind you.
- Smash open the large wooden crate to pick up the box of materials inside and place it on the green floor plate in the upper left corner of the room, then assemble a keypad to open the door beside you and use the indicated console to activate a short sequence.
- Make your way onto the platform outside to smash the satellite at the end and reassemble it into a diving board, then jump off the platform to start free-falling and navigate the character through each of the lego rings below to enter the tunnel beneath you.
- Keep towards the middle of the tunnel to guide your character around the rotating laser beams by making quick directional adjustments as new obstacle appears.
- Continue avoiding the laser beams to exit out the bottom of the tunnel and land in the water below, then climb onto dry land to open the nearby space crate and teleport in a stick of dynamite.
- Subdue the surrounding thugs that appear and approach the crane machine towards the bottom left corner of the area to blow up the silver crate beside it, then reassemble the scattered lego pieces to repair the claw machine and use the console attached to it to activate a cut scene.
- Afterwards, rewire the large missile behind you to fire the thrusters and launch the rocket across the bridge ahead to blow open the door on the other side.
- Subdue the thugs that descend on jetpacks and approach the door that’s been blown open to extinguish the flames, then enter the elevator to reach the next area above and exit the car to subdue the gang of thugs ahead.
- Crack open the door above to smash the crate behind it and reassemble the pieces into a ladder, then climb up into the next area to exit onto the balcony outside the room and hack through the door at the end to approach the color swapper in the corner.
- Use the color swapper to turn your gun green and paint the orange-glowing light in the previous room to open the glass case beside you, then collect the jetpack inside to activate a short sequence.
- Blast off from the outer balcony on your jetpack to fly forward through the pair of red rings above and land in the next area below, then approach the upper right corner to launch yourself onto the next walkway above and climb the ladder in the background to reach the platform at the top.
- Defeat the nearby group of thugs to fly across the next two gaps around the front of the building, then use the key pad on the other side to destroy the transport and reassemble it into vending machine to purchase a stick of dynamite.
- Fly back across the previous two gaps to blow up the silver crate on the other side and activate a short sequence, then assemble the scattered lego pieces nearby into a teleporter and use it to arrive in the next area below.
- Collect the switch lever to deactivate the laser grid and exit the room to approach the edge of the platform in front of you, then use the jetpack to launch yourself through the line of red rings ahead and land on the opposite ledge.
- Flip the switch you insert into the nearby console to drop the tram ahead and fly across the next two gaps to land on the opposite ledge, then subdue the surrounding thugs and launch yourself onto the platform above in the corner.
- Use the teleporter in the corner to appear in the next area and crack open the barred door above to rewire the electrical box on the other side, then climb the ladder nearby to reach the ledge at the top and subdue another gang of thugs.
- Flip the switch above to activate the claw machine and fly off the edge of the walkway beside you to land on the bridge around the corner, then open the space crate nearby to smash apart the next wooden box that appears and collect the dynamite inside to blow up the silver wall in the background.
- Pass through the entryway you’ve uncovered in the background to activate a cut scene, then subdue the gang of thugs ahead and crack open the barred door on the right side of the room to rewire the electrical box behind it.
- Smash the silver crate behind you to uncover a box of materials and place it on the green plate in the upper right corner of the area, then assemble the scattered lego pieces into a Tesla coil and use the console beside you to turn on the power.
- Approach the laser cannon on the left to destroy it with your grapple gun and assemble another Tesla coil to activate it with the console beside you, then ride the wind jet onto the next ledge above and smash the crate nearby to build a teleporter.
- Teleport into the next area to subdue the nearby thugs and use the indicated console to free the professor from the table, then drop back to the floor below to enter the UFO and lift it into the air to complete this assignment.
- Fly the UFO through the series of red rings ahead to cross the length of the city and national park, then land on the helipad at the end to exit the craft and descend onto the dirt path below.
- Move left beneath the helipad to jump up the ledges ahead and use the jetpack to launch yourself across the next two gaps in front of you, then ascend to the fence above to climb over the top and subdue the gang of thugs on the other side.
- Descend the stairs on the right to collect the Super Bricks at the bottom, then climb back up the steps to pass through the shield icon at the top and activate a cut scene.