Lego City: Undercover Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Cherry Tree Bank Robbery
- Afterwards, use the gamepad to set a waypoint point marker on your map and enter the nearby police vehicle to drive towards it until you reach the Cherry Tree Bank.
- Pass through the indicated shield icon outside the bank to activate the next cut scene, then follow the green studs left behind by the getaway driver to begin pursuit of his vehicle and accelerate across the long straight-aways until you are able to catch up.
- Cut across the inside lanes of each turn the getaway driver makes to close the gap between you faster and turn on your siren to avoid colliding with civilians, then ram into the vehicle at every available opportunity and continue attacking it in this manner until the truck is completely destroyed.
- Exit your vehicle to pursue the getaway driver on foot and maintain a linear running path to catch up with him quickly, then move in close behind to press the indicated button and slide tackle the criminal to make the arrest.
- Answer the next call that comes in to receive your next objective and commandeer the nearest possible vehicle, then follow the line of green studs to reach the Red Cafe and climb the stairs behind the police shield icon out front to activate the next sequence.
- Approach orange-glowing Criminal Scan point and follow the on-screen instructions to start using your Wii U GamePad as a means of locating the hidden suspect, then approach the indicated garden area on the street below and climb the vines on the fence to drop over the other side.
- Open the doors of the shed in the corner to watch the robber escape through its skylight and pick up the crate inside the building, then cross to the opposite side of the garden and place it on the indicated green floor plate
- Create a mushroom out of the crate’s contents and bounce on top of it to reach the ledge above, then start chasing the robber up the steps ahead and use your scanner at the top to follow the next set of hidden footprints.
- Follow the footprints over to the debris pile in the corner and dig up the valve wheel hidden underneath, then attach it to the indicated green pump and turn the wheel to get the water moving.
- Destroy each of the obstacles blocking the hose so that the water travels through it freely and sprays out the sprinkler at the end, then climb up the wall of vines that has been created and head right at the top to discover the robber hiding inside the dog house.
- Continue pursuit of the bank robber out onto the city streets and move in close behind him to make another arrest, then finish interrogating the suspect and commandeer the nearest vehicle.
- Use the line of green studs to reach the Docks and pass through the indicated police shield symbol in the road to activate a short sequence, then jump up the stack of crates and shipping containers in front of you to find the hidden suspect via Criminal Scan mode.
- Approach the jetty’s locked gates below on your left to speak with the man out front and ride the crates on his forklift up to the next ledge above, then smash through the green barrel to pass through the door at the top and enter the shipping area.
- Pull the nearby lever to open the gate in front of you and the entrance to the jetty, then pass through both of them to speak with another dock worker and approach the blue scanning indicator ahead.
- Follow the seagull’s footprints forward to locate the bird hiding behind the crates ahead on the right and retrieve the dockworker’s sandwich to bring it back to him, then exit the crane platform that drops you onto the cargo ship and open the indicated container to locate the hidden bank robber.
- Run through the containers in front of you to begin pursuit of the bank robber and jump off the end of the ship to land in the water below, then continue swimming after the criminal by jumping above the surface repeatedly and catch up with him on dry land to make the final arrest.