Lego City: Undercover Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Following the next cut scene, make your way towards the space center on Apollo Island to ascend onto the launch pad and climb the nearest ladder to pass through the icon at the top.
- Climb the ladder at the base of the tower to use the next grapple point above and pull yourself onto the overhead platform, then use the jetpack to fly over the two gaps on the left and land on the ledge above in the corner to open the space crate.
- Swing across the flagpole beside you to climb onto the opposite ledge and drop beside the skylight on your right to pry it open, then enter the room below to collect a Super Brick and return to the rooftop above.
- Slide beneath the obstacle on the left to collect a Super Brick and jump up the series of containers above to cross the lego bridge at the top, then pick up a third Super Brick at the end and bounce between the two free-run walls ahead to reach the right-side ledge.
- Climb the drainpipe attached to the tower to collect another Super Brick at the top and drop onto the bridge extended from the side of the tower below, then use the nearby teleporter to beam yourself onto the floor above and collect the final Super Brick.
- Drop back to the Super Build at the base of the tower to construct a Space Shuttle and return to the bridge above where you collected the last Super Brick, then pass through the shield icon nearby to start the next special assignment.