Lego City: Undercover Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Auburn Bay Bridge / Fort Meadows Diner
- Answer the next call the comes in to receive a new objective and commandeer the nearest vehicle to drive to the Auburn Bay Bridge, then pass through the police shield icon in the road to activate a cut scene.
- Afterwards, continue on foot to reach the diner nearby and pass through the police shield icon out front to speak with the owner.
- Approach the broken gas pumps on the right to rebuild them and acquire a Super Brick from the owner, then move into the nearby scanning indicator to reveal the hidden path of prints and follow them behind the building.
- Continue following the prints to locate another Super Brick inside the ice chest and approach the Call-in Point by the billboards to purchase the Super Build, then watch the construction unfold in front of you and collect the bricks that appear to unlock the Trooper.
- Use the call-in point’s control panel and the gamepad to have a new vehicle dropped in, then enter the jeep to receive your next objective and follow the trail of green studs that appears to drive to Bluebell National Park.