Lego City: Undercover Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Infiltrating Albatross Prison
- After speaking with Frank, commandeer the nearest vehicle and follow the trail of green studs to reach the locked gate behind the police station.
- Destroy the dumpster on the right to rebuild it as a free-run bar and vault over it to activate a cut scene, then collect lego pieces from the surrounding area and wait for Ellie to update your scanner.
- Follow the Data Scan instructions to find the Super Brick in the building across from the dock and use the adjacent staircase to return to the locked gate above, then collect the brick on top of guard station and turn around to approach the last pair of bridge legs inside the fence.
- Smash the blue barrel against the leg to rebuild it as an additional handhold and ascend to the underside of the bridge above, then climb forward beneath it to land on top of the next building and head left to reach the radio tower.
- Move around to the left side of the radio tower’s base and slide beneath the bar to collect the Super Brick, then ascend the nearby ladder and the antenna above it to acquire a third brick at the top.
- Return to Bluffbeard’s location and drop onto the construction platform beside the dock to purchase the Ferry, then watch its construction to activate the next sequence and use the nearby ticket machine to set sail for Albatross Prison.
- After docking at the prison, approach the entry gate ahead to spot the guard sleeping in the tower above and destroy the nearby brown crate to reveal a box of materials.
- Place the box of materials on the nearby green floor plate and use them to construct a free-run bar, then vault over the fence to smash another crate on the other side and use the blue scan indicator to start following the trail of hidden prints it reveals.
- Dig through the pile of debris in front of the next gateway ahead to discover the key and use it to unlock the un-barricaded white door behind you, then move left through the structure to approach the control panel at the end.
- Use the control panel to unlock the gateway ahead and pass through it to approach the dumpster above on the left, then destroy it to create a new section of wall and bounce up onto the next dirt hill.
- Climb the dirt inclines to reach the narrow ledge at the top and shimmy around it towards the left, then vault over the next free-run bar to approach the doorway ahead and target the grapple point above.
- Ascend to the next ledge above and slide beneath the vent on the left to collect a Special Brick, then head back towards the right to move around the top of the prison wall and target the grapple point on the third guard tower.
- Pull yourself up onto the guard tower’s nest to slide down the nearby drainpipe and land in the prison yard below, then cross to the opposite side of the area to use the the control panel in the left corner and enter the adjacent corridor to collect a Special Brick.
- Approach the area behind the basketball court bleachers to activate a cut scene, then head towards the wall on your right to shimmy across the narrow ledge above and clear the top of the adjacent fence to land on the other side.
- Keep your distance from the group of prisoners at all times and wait for one of them to approach, then execute a knock-down attack before they are able to strike and repeat this tactic until the entire gang is defeated.
- Pick up the basketball to return it to the prisoners you spoke with near the court and pass through the gate they open, then approach Blue sitting on the bleachers to activate a cut scene.
Use your grapple gun to pull down the structure across from you and reassemble the pieces to create a catapult, then launch yourself through the air to land on the next ledge ahead and drop into the area below where prisoners are playing with the basketball.