Lego Harry Potter: Years 5-7 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Out of Retirement
- Just Desserts
- A Not So Merry Christmas
- Love Hurts
- Felix Felicis
- Horcrux and the Hand
- The Seven Harrys
- Magic is Might
- In Grave Danger
- Sword and Locket
- Lovegood’s Lunacy
- The Thief’s Downfall
- Back to School
- Burning Bridges
- Fiendfyre Frenzy
- Snape’s Tears
- The Flaw in the Plan
- Outside, you now have control of Harry and Professor Slughorn. Run towards the large plant in the background, down the path, and look right for a pile of junk. Use magic on the two stacks of Lego bricks to open a doorway into one of the greenhouses.
- Inside the greenhouse, you’ll see a brown Lego wall with three colored barrels. Lift up the red barrel first and water the plant. Lift up the green barrel second, and lift the blue barrel third. The wall will break down and a plant will reveal itself – destroy it and the large plant outside will change forms.
- Return outside, run into the foreground, and turn right to find a water container. Fill the container using your blue spell. Water will pour onto the tall sunflowers and force them to split up, revealing another planet behind the sunflowers. Destroy it to hurt the huge plant covering the entrance.
- For the last part, run to the left gate covered in green Lego vines. Use Lumos, the white spell, The door into the greenhouse is blocked by plants, so pick up the poison in the orange bucket with magic and use the weedkiller to destroy all the plants.
- Inside the greenhouse, use the orange spell to destroy the lock on the cage surrounding another plant. Destroy the third plant, and the big plant covering the exit will finally become vulnerable. Return to the huge plant, and hit all three prongs with red magic.
- The big plant will break apart. Run through the exit to get outside. Break the metallic Lego rocks to drop a hollowed out tree trunk, then use it to get up and over the ledge.
- Ahead, you’ll find a big dead Lego spider. Now, you’ll have Fang the dog in your team! Start by scaring the green vines away just ahead of the spider, just right of it. Construct the hopping bricks into a weird pump device.
- Move right to find a barrier of Lego bushes. Use magic to move them apart, then use Fang the dog to dig up the buried bricks. Pick up the piece Fang digs up with Harry or Slughorn, and place the piece on the pump.
- Run down the steps in the foreground right of the spider to find an overturned cauldron. Pick it up to learn you need three ingredients. Find the first back down the tree trunk, break the red Lego wall with red magic, and pick up the first ingredient after constructing the Lego bricks.
- The other two ingredients are left of the cauldron, break all the bushes and webs around to reveal both. Place all three ingredients into the cauldron and construct the hopping bricks it produces into the last part of the pump you need.
- Place this last piece onto the Lego pump, Now you’ve got the spider’s venom! That also completes the stage, returning Harry to Hogwarts and starting him on a new ghostly stud path.
Return to the Walkthrough Main Page