Lego Harry Potter: Years 5-7 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Out of Retirement
- Just Desserts
- A Not So Merry Christmas
- Love Hurts
- Felix Felicis
- Horcrux and the Hand
- The Seven Harrys
- Magic is Might
- In Grave Danger
- Sword and Locket
- Lovegood’s Lunacy
- The Thief’s Downfall
- Back to School
- Burning Bridges
- Fiendfyre Frenzy
- Snape’s Tears
- The Flaw in the Plan
Horcrux and the Hand
- In the spooky cave, you’ll have Harry and Dumbledore teamed up. Use Dumbledore to teleport using the red platform. In the center island, use magic on the Lego brick to form a new bridge.
- Follow the new bridge left to find a red Lego wall. Use red magic on the wall, and construct the pieces. Lift up the red Lego torch and move it towards the fire until it lights up. With the lit red brick torch, move it over the vines to scare them away.
- Climb up the ladder, and use orange magic to destroy the metallic Lego bricks in your path right. Past the bricks are more vines, scare them off use your white spell, then use Harry to interact with the snake panel.
- Using the snake panel, input the following code; blue, red, green, yellow. A bridge will lift up, use it to continue right. Down the steps, you’ll see four purple Lego surfaces. Pick up each of the bricks, and place them where the pink sparkles are brightest. When all four are in place, the doors will open. Enter the cave, and use magic on the Lego bricks as you reach a pit. A bridge will appear, allowing Harry and Dumbledore to cross the pit.
- Continue into the cave until you reach a dead-end looking over a large body of water. On the right wall, use magic to lift the green Lego brush to make a serpent cabinet appear. Use Harry on the snake cabinet, and follow this pattern; red, green, yellow, blue.
- A broom will pop out! Pick it up with magic and brush away the cobwebs on the shore near the water to reveal four colored Lego panels.
- The colors will light up. First, hit red. Then, hit yellow and green. Third, hit blue, red, and yellow. Last, hit green, yellow, red, and blue. Hit all four waves correctly and a little boat will apear.
- Jump into the boat and ride it into the background. You’ll enter a new area, run into the far background and find a set of two buttons to the right. Stand on both buttons to reveal a secret spot down and to the right of the screen.
- Enter the secret spot, pick up the Lego castle, and place it where the marker appears. Placing it will lower two more buttons in the background. Press both buttons to reveal another secret spot to the left.
- Run down the steps and pick up Lego set, then place it where your marker points. The area will close, and an army of green zombies will appear! Have Dumbledore use the Lego device, while Harry defends against the army of zombies.
- Use the explosive orange spell to fight the zombies off and don’t let them reach your partner. Don’t let the zombies touch you either, or they’ll drag you into the water. Dumbledore will need to use the device five times.
- Defend Dumbledore and use the device five times to complete the area. After a new cutscene, Harry and Ginny will team-up outside Hogwarts.
- Follow the studs down the path, fighting off Death-Eaters, and use the blue magic spell on the Lego fire. Through the fire you’ll find part of a Lego nozzle. Pick up the nozzle, and place it on the water pump in the far foreground. With the Lego pump complete, fill it with water using blue magic.
- With the pump full of water, use magic to douse the large Lego flames. Use it three times, then run down the path towards a magic duel. You know what to do here, put all your skills to good use.
- Defeat Snape to complete the stage, and complete the sixth year. Congratulations! Moving onto the final, and climactic, year of Harry Potter’s adventure.
Return to the Walkthrough Main Page