Lego Harry Potter: Years 5-7 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Out of Retirement
- Just Desserts
- A Not So Merry Christmas
- Love Hurts
- Felix Felicis
- Horcrux and the Hand
- The Seven Harrys
- Magic is Might
- In Grave Danger
- Sword and Locket
- Lovegood’s Lunacy
- The Thief’s Downfall
- Back to School
- Burning Bridges
- Fiendfyre Frenzy
- Snape’s Tears
- The Flaw in the Plan
- It’s raining outside, and the wizard community is gloomier than usual. Follow the ghostly studs, and lookout for Death-Eaters! Leaving the tavern, you’ll enter the first level.
- Inside the home, Harry will be joined by Arthur Weasley and Mad-Eye Moody. Time to find the three ingredients for this cauldron.
- Switch to Arthur to fix the sparking Lego vacuum on the left side of the room. Use magic on the vacuum, then pick up the first ingredient for the cauldron on the ground.
- In the kitchen, in the background, blast the metallic lock off with an orange spell, then grab the cherries off the cake to find your second ingredient.
- For the last ingredient, open the shades covering the window right of the cauldron, then use magic three times on the cups. By the third one, a plant will grow and drop an apple. That’s your third ingredient. Drop all three ingredients into the cauldron to finish the magic. Use the cauldron and everyone will look just like Harry!
- After the cutscene, you’ll need to help Hagrid fix the motorcycle. You’ll need to find all the parts to fix it. Start by filling the water container with Harry’s blue spell, it’s right of the motorcycle. With the water running, pick up the nozzle with magic, then fix the gutter with magic. Presto, the car wheel will drop down. Pick it up and place it onto the motorcycle.
- For the next part, run left to a green Lego plant. Use magic to shake it until another Lego component falls to the ground. Pick up this new piece and attach it to the motorcycle.
- Switch to Hagrid and use his immense strength to pull on the trash container’s orange handle. Find the trash bin on the street, just ahead of the motorcycle. That’ll net you the last Lego part, and start a cutscene.
- Harry and Hagrid are on the motorway, being chased by Death-Eaters! Try to dodge the Death-Eaters’ magic, and dodge the traffic, it won’t be easy, but there’s not much else you can do except dodge incoming attacks. Last long enough, and you’ll reunite with your friends.
- Harry, Hermione, and Ron join together at the Weasley home. In place of Lumos, the white spell, Ron has the Deluminator. Switch to Ron and use the item on the lamp in the background, before then using the Deluminator, with the light captured, on the lamp near the fireplace.
- The lamp will light up and melt to reveal a pink Lego baseplate. Switch to Hermione and use the pink Lego baseplate. With two new skills learned, you can leave the house.
- Outside, at the part, Death-Eaters will attack! Switch to Ron and use the Weasley box on the left side of the screen while fighting off the new enemies. On the right side of the room is a cake surrounded by fire. Use blue magic to put out the Lego flames, then destroy the cake and construct the hopping bricks.
- The pieces construct into a little raining cloud! Use magic to pick it up and hover over the larger flames to your right. With all the big flames put out, the brown Lego bricks will begin to bounce. Construct the pieces, and continue into the next area to your right.
- In this area, clear away the little fires off the pink baseplate with blue magic, then use Hermione to activate her magic purse on the pink baseplate. Hover the icepick that pops out over the ice to the right until it forms a sculpture.
- Move the sculpture over the large flames to your right to put them out as it melts, then construct the hopping brown bricks. Ahead, there’s another pink baseplate. Clear off the fire and use Hermione to activate it.
- It forms a water-cooler! Fill it with water, then place the water cooler over the fire to put it out. Construct the hopping bricks, and… that’s the end of the road. There is a lamp, switch to Ron and use his Deluminator to capture the light.
- With the light, use it on the lamp attached to the cake. It will break, and the level will complete. Back in London, on the streets, enter the coffee shop. Inside, you’ll be ambushed by two bad-guys! Trade some magic with them, but you won’t be able to hurt them. To defend yourself, use magic on the red tables to flip them up.
- First, one will try to throw plates at you with magic. Wait for him to throw, then catch it mid-air with you magic, wind it up, and throw it back to stun him. Hit him with some magic to do damage.
- The second guy will try the same thing. Throw back the plate, and they’ll both hide while blasting away with explosive magic. Hide while both throw three fireballs, they’ll each stun themselves after throwing the third, giving you a chance to attack.
- Next, they’ll each try to throw three Lego pieces at you. Hide until they throw the third, then throw that last piece back at them to stun, then hit them with a magic spell to defeat each of the two evil wizards.
- Back outside, follow the ghostly studs into the shuttered storefront across the street, and you’ll start an all new level.
Return to the Walkthrough Main Page