Lego Harry Potter: Years 5-7 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Out of Retirement
- Just Desserts
- A Not So Merry Christmas
- Love Hurts
- Felix Felicis
- Horcrux and the Hand
- The Seven Harrys
- Magic is Might
- In Grave Danger
- Sword and Locket
- Lovegood’s Lunacy
- The Thief’s Downfall
- Back to School
- Burning Bridges
- Fiendfyre Frenzy
- Snape’s Tears
- The Flaw in the Plan
Magic is Might
- Harry is teamed up with Ron, and they’re both disguised. Run right to find a large painting hanging from the wall. Blast the two metallic weights and the painting will fall to reveal a large red wall. Use red magic.
- Construct the blocks that pop out, then use magic on the little device you magically construct. When it stands and turns to look at the wizards, use magic again to chase everyone off, allowing you to move into the background area.
- In the background area, look on the left wall for a bright lamp. Use Ron’s Deluminator to collect the light, then use it on the lamp just left of the doorway. Construct the bricks that spill out, and hold down the magic button until the door opens.
- With the door open, you’re free to go inside! To get into the locked cupboard, inside the office, you’ll need two purple keys. To find the first, use magic on the red and white shield with crossed swords. Smash the desk for the second key.
- Back outside the door, the gate to your right will open. Take off through the gate, and run all the way right. At the end, you’ll find a water container. Fill it up, then use magic to move it over the planter just left of the window. A plant will grow fast! Now use magic on the plant, moving it over to the purple Lego piece on the window itself.
- The guard will open the gate to your right, allowing you to continue on. Run right then run into the elevator room ahead. Inside, use orange magic to smash the metal lock on the elevator, then construct the hopping pieces to fix the tube.
- With the tube fixed, use Ron’s pet to run inside and knock down more Lego bricks. Construct the bricks and an elevator will come down. Run inside, it’ll take you to a cutscene.
- As the scene ends, you’ll appear in the courtroom. Fight off the magical officers until a heart meter appears at the top of the screen. She’ll try to throw three items at you, dodge the first two, then catch the third and throw it back!
- More security guards will appear. Defeat them, and the boss will throw four items at you this time. Wait until she throws three, then throw the fourth back. Hit her again, and you’ll have to enter another magical duel. Remember to use your shield and switch to match colors with your opponent!
- After the duel, the boss will try to throw five things. Dodge until she has one left, then throw it back with magic!
- Now you’ll have to duel the boss yourself! Don’t forget your magic works through your shields, but your opponent will hide as long as you hide. When you win the fight, you’ll appear in a new hallway. Just run!
- That completes the stage! Appearing back near Hogwarts, have Hermione use the pink baseplate. Construct the hopping bricks that appear near the wall of rocks into a teleportation pad that Harry can use to start the next stage.
Return to the Walkthrough Main Page