Lego Harry Potter: Years 5-7 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Out of Retirement
- Just Desserts
- A Not So Merry Christmas
- Love Hurts
- Felix Felicis
- Horcrux and the Hand
- The Seven Harrys
- Magic is Might
- In Grave Danger
- Sword and Locket
- Lovegood’s Lunacy
- The Thief’s Downfall
- Back to School
- Burning Bridges
- Fiendfyre Frenzy
- Snape’s Tears
- The Flaw in the Plan
In Grave Danger
- Appearing in a graveyard with Hermione, you need to look for clues. Use Hermione to clear the graves of snow, so that Hermione can interact to see if she can find any clues.
- After the first stone, move right until you find another stone covered in snow in the foreground. Use magic on the fallen stone, then pick up the little Lego shaker. Move the shaker over the grave to clear off the snow, so that Hermione can study it. No luck again.
- Continuing right, you’ll find another pink baseplate. Use Hermione to reveal a hairdryer. Use magic to lift it up and clear the grave of snow. No luck, again.
- Back near the entrance, up against the church, you’ll find a metallic pipe. Break it with orange magic, then construct the pieces to turn the steam towards the snow-covered grave. Now free of snow, Hermione can study it! No luck, again.
- Return to the second area of the graveyard and look at the background for a dimly lit crypt. Use red magic on the red Lego wall, cut out the shape, and construct the pieces. Move the heater over to the grave, and study it. Finally, Hermione has found the right one.
- After a cutscene, you’ll want to follow the creepy old lady upstairs. To move the books in your way, destroy the large metal lock with an orange spell. A pink baseplate will pop out, use Hermione to activate her magic purse. She’ll produce a water-pump.
- Fill the water container up using blue magic, then move the water over to the furnace. It will spit out more hopping bricks, so get constructing!
- The pieces build… giant biting teeth. Pick up the teeth and use them on the books in the background to open the way upstairs. There, you’ll face off against a giant snake!
- Run around in your arena and try to dodge her poison spit. Every time she spits, a Lego set will drop. Pick it up, spin it, and throw each set to damage the snake monster.
- Do that three times to stun her, then while she’s stunned, throw another object into her mouth. With the object in her stomach, use magic to push her back.
- This opens up another arena. Run forward, dodge her spit, and throw cake at her to blind her. Next, some hopping bricks will pop out. Construct them into a pink baseplate, then use Hermione to activate it. Use the hammer to stun the snake, then throw one last object into its mouth and use magic to throw it further back.
- In this last room, dodge her spit three times and throw an object at it each time. When she’s stunned, throw one last object into her mouth, then use magic on her stomach to complete the stage.
- Appearing back in the wilderness, use Hermione on the pink baseplate to produce a creature in a cage. Use magic on the cage and move it towards the snowman to melt it. Move left, following the ghostly horse and studs until you stumble into the next level.
Return to the Walkthrough Main Page