Lego Harry Potter: Years 5-7 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Out of Retirement
- Just Desserts
- A Not So Merry Christmas
- Love Hurts
- Felix Felicis
- Horcrux and the Hand
- The Seven Harrys
- Magic is Might
- In Grave Danger
- Sword and Locket
- Lovegood’s Lunacy
- The Thief’s Downfall
- Back to School
- Burning Bridges
- Fiendfyre Frenzy
- Snape’s Tears
- The Flaw in the Plan
Sword and Locket
- Underwater with Harry and Ron, use magic on the tentacle to the right, then use magic on the swordfish skeleton to saw through the ice. Move down and left, using Lumos to scare away the green vines, and using magic to move the corral below.
- Move down, then right, following the path until you’re stopped by a crab. Use magic on the Lego bricks below the large rock and hold it while your partner swims by the rock. Now have your partner hold the bubbles to swim by the crab.
- The crab will smash the ice-cubes in your path, and allow you to continue forward. Swimming left, you’ll see a line in the water. Use magic on the Lego item in the background and attach it to the line.
- That causes an Angler fish to appear, and a skeleton to hit the ground near the ice block. Construct the hopping bricks into a hammer, then hover the hammer over the purple Lego bricks in the ice. Smash all three to free the sword and enter a new area.
- In the forest, look left and run into the foreground to find an overturned baseplate. Flip it around with magic, then use it with Harry to enter a new little area. In this little area, use Lumos to scare away the green vines, then jump on the branch’s leaf, using magic to lift yourself up.
- Jump off the branch, and clear the debris away from the object on the ground. Destroy all the Lego debris, and pick up the snake-like statue. Jump down and place the green object on the platform.
- Now you need a second snake statue. Run to the right side, in the foreground, to find a red Lego brick wall. Use red magic, then cut it open, constructing the bricks into a torch. Move the torch to melt the ice to your left, and grab the snake statue, placing it on the green platform.
- Now, the snake panel will appear between the two green snake statues. Interact, and follow this code; blue, yellow, red, green. With that done, Voldemort will appear as a black swirling vortex!
- Run close with Ron, now armed with the sword, and interact with the red spot in front of Voldemort. He”ll push you back and summon an army of spiders! Fight them off until another red mark appears.
- Use Ron to attack again, and you’ll be blown back while smaller Voldemort vortexes will attack. Quickly build the hopping bricks into a platform, placing the chair and flower on top to blow back the two ghostly forms in front of Voldemort. Hold the wind on them until they’ll blown completely into Voldemort, turning every little white to blow away the vortexes.
- Attack one last time with Ron’s sword to defeat Voldemort for now, and complete the level!
- Back out in the wilderness, use Hermione with the pink baseplate, summoning a woodpecker to knock down a tree. Construct the hopping bricks to form a new portal, leading to a new level.
Return to the Walkthrough Main Page