Lego Harry Potter: Years 5-7 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Out of Retirement
- Just Desserts
- A Not So Merry Christmas
- Love Hurts
- Felix Felicis
- Horcrux and the Hand
- The Seven Harrys
- Magic is Might
- In Grave Danger
- Sword and Locket
- Lovegood’s Lunacy
- The Thief’s Downfall
- Back to School
- Burning Bridges
- Fiendfyre Frenzy
- Snape’s Tears
- The Flaw in the Plan
- In the creepy dungeon, you’ll have Harry, Ron, Luna, and Ollivander in your team. All their wands have been removed, but Ron can summon his pet. Go ahead and summon a pet to enter into the blue clear tube in the left-most background.
- Moving through the tubes and out of the top will knock a cauldron ingredient. A little further right you’ll find a Spectrespec Dispenser. Put on a set of glasses, and construct the invisible blocks to the right.
- The blocks are constructed into a box with a lock. You can’t use the box or the ingredient, not yet at least. But, Ron does still have his Deluminator! Use it on the lamp light to the left of the grey Lego wall, and insert the light into the lamp in the background on the right side of the cell.
- With the light on, the vines will leave and a second ingredient will drop out. But, you still don’t have a cauldron. To get the key to the Lego box, roll into the wooden Lego cabinet on the right side of the cell to knock the key off.
- Pick up the key, and build the black Lego blocks into a cauldron. For the last ingredient for your new cauldron, run to the foreground on the left, smash all three Lego barrels and construct the pieces. A giant spider will appear, and leave behind the last ingredient.
- Take each of the three ingredients and place them in the cauldron. With the cauldron full, it’ll explode and reveal a snake panel. Use Harry to interact with the panel, and follow this pattern: blue, red, yellow, green. Construct the hopping bricks to complete this area.
- In the room upstairs, you’ll have two enemies to duel. Pick one and start dueling. After the first duel, Death-Eaters will appear while a boss throws Lego bricks at you. Wait for her to throw the last above her head, and throw it back at her. Catch it with magic, spin it, and release to throw.
- After she’s stunned, hit her with a magic spell attack, and you’ll need to duel a second time. Finish the second duel, and the boss will reappear with Death-Eaters. Defeat as many as you can, and throw back the purple brick as she throws it at you to stun her, then damage her with a magic spell.
- The previous two wizards will appear again and start throwing bricks. Dodge the bricks until you see them try to throw a purple Lego brick. Catch and throw back the purple Lego. The boss will jump down and you’ll have to duel her next.
- Defeat her, and you’ll complete The Deathly Hallows Part 1. Congratulations, and prepare for the second half of your climactic year in Hogwarts!
Return to the Walkthrough Main Page