Lego Harry Potter: Years 5-7 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Out of Retirement
- Just Desserts
- A Not So Merry Christmas
- Love Hurts
- Felix Felicis
- Horcrux and the Hand
- The Seven Harrys
- Magic is Might
- In Grave Danger
- Sword and Locket
- Lovegood’s Lunacy
- The Thief’s Downfall
- Back to School
- Burning Bridges
- Fiendfyre Frenzy
- Snape’s Tears
- The Flaw in the Plan
The Thief’s Downfall
- Down the hall, leave through the tavern to start your first level. Under the ministry, you’ll ride a big cart. All you need to do here is hit every one of the red buttons with magic as you pass by. There’s no time limit, just try to remember where each of the buttons is as you pass and keep hitting the attack button as your get closer.
- Once that section is complete, you’ll appear in a massive chamber with a huge dragon. Hermione, Harry, Ron, Griphook, and Bogrod form your team this time. To the left of the screen, use Harry to lift the Lego hammer up. A green key will appear.
- Next, break the green Lego junk to the right in the foreground. Construct the pieces into a pink baseplate. Use the pink baseplate with Hermione, and insert the key into the mechanical bull that appears from using the pink baseplate.
- With the mechanical bull active, ride it towards the red marker on the ground. Now that the Dragon is scared, you’re free to run all the way right and into the next room.
- Inside this treasure room, look in the center. Try to pick up the chalice to spawn lots more gold and silver Lego chalices. Now, use an orange spell to smash the metallic torch basin beneath the green Lego snake. Some fire will be left behind under the green snake, use your blue spell to put out the fires to reveal a pink baseplate.
- Let Hermione use the pink baseplate to summon a bird that lands on the snake’s nose. Stay nearby and the bird will fly away, leaving behind a feather. Pick up the feather with magic and hold it over the snake’s nose to make it sneeze. It’ll cough out more hopping bricks!
- Construct the hopping bricks, and a treasure chest will open with more hopping bricks. Construct those too and form a new snake panel. Use Harry to interact with the snake panels, and follow this pattern; red, blue, yellow, green.
- The hand will drop another Lego chalice. Try to pick it up and even more junk will appear. Construct the hopping Lego pieces, then use Griphook to use his key and turn the new device. That lowers a lamp for Ron to use his DeLuminator on! Take the light, and look for the unlit lamp on the background wall, right-side.
- Use the light on the unlit lamp to scare away the green vine, then use Griphook’s key on the nearby device. Raising the lamp up will scare away the last green vines. Use the pile of treasure to get high enough for Hermione to reach the treasure and use the pink baseplate.
- Doing that completes the area, and brings the team back to the dragon chamber, minus Griphook. In the background, look for a pink baseplate covered in fire. Put out the fires, and use the pink baseplate with Hermione. She’ll summon a big hammer, lift it up with magic to break part of the chain-lock, then use magic to completely free the first chain.
- To the left of that chain-lock is another that only requires two minifigs to pull on both keys with magic at the same time. Even further left is a chain-lock held in place by green vines where Lumos can’t reach. Use Bogrod’s key to turn the device below the vines and lower the unlit lamp.
- Run right and use Bogrod’s key to turn the other device, lowering the lit lamp. Use Ron’s Deluminator to capture the light, then use that to light up the unlit lamp to your left. Once the lamp is lit, use Bogrod to raise the lamp up again and scare away the green vines.
- With the vines gone, pull out the purple Lego pins and free the dragon! Riding on the dragon’s back now, you’ll need to defeat five goblins. Hermione and aim for the balconies to defeat all five. Harry controls the dragon.
- One goblin appears on each of the balconies. The hardest one to spot is on the far right balcony. If you miss one, just wait for them to come back. When all five are defeated, you’ll escape the ministry and complete the level.
- Back in your camp, use red magic on the red Lego brick wall, cut it open, and construct the hopping bricks. Use magic on the box to create a Weasley box! Use the new box with Ron, then place the rocket into its base. The Lego rocks will break apart, leaving behind some hopping Lego bricks. Construct them into a teleport pad, and use it with Harry when you’re ready to start the next level.
Return to the Walkthrough Main Page