Lego Harry Potter: Years 5-7 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Out of Retirement
- Just Desserts
- A Not So Merry Christmas
- Love Hurts
- Felix Felicis
- Horcrux and the Hand
- The Seven Harrys
- Magic is Might
- In Grave Danger
- Sword and Locket
- Lovegood’s Lunacy
- The Thief’s Downfall
- Back to School
- Burning Bridges
- Fiendfyre Frenzy
- Snape’s Tears
- The Flaw in the Plan
- Ron and Hermione are together again and stuck in a storage room. Start the stage off with Hermione and the pink baseplate nearby. Lift the Lego set up to wipe away the cobwebs to find one ingredient.
- Next, use an explosive orange spell on the table to the left of the moving painting. Then summon Hermione’s pet cat to dig up the dirt, revealing a second ingredient.
- To the right is a Weasley Box, so get Ron up there to use it. Place the rocket in the base to launch it, and a fan will fall from the sky. Give the fan to the moving painting, and you’ll have the last ingredient.
- Now you just need to find the cauldron for all these ingredients. That’s easy, just smash the stack of cauldrons on the right wall. Place all three ingredients into the cauldron, making it explode and clearing your path right.
- Into the next part of the room, you’ll find a magic cupboard. Have Hermione interact and follow this pattern; moon, potion, hat, stars. Construct the hopping bricks, then use magic to move the set into place.
- With the set in place, jump on top and have your partner lift it. Jump onto the rug covered platform, and use the Spectrespec Dispenser. Now you can construct the invisible bricks below into a catapult! Magic up the catapult to destroy another barrier, letting Ron and Hermione continue right.
- Just around the corner, stop and search for the lit lamp. Use Ron’s DeLuminator to take the light, and place it on the unlit lamp above the table to the right. With the table lit up, the guardian knights will leave their posts, letting Ron and Hermione continue into the next area.
- In the new area, you’ll see some clear animal tubes to your left. Use magic to correctly align one part, but the last part is gone. Find it to your left, hanging too high to reach. Use orange explosive magic to destroy the metal Lego bricks serving as a counter-weight until the clear section of Lego tubing is low enough to grab.
- Place the last part of tube at the base of the maze, then summon a pet to explore. Hit the button on the left, then leave the maze on the right. That clears away the books in your path, just move closer to the treasure to pick it up.
- Now there’s fire everywhere! Move right, clearing the fire in your way with blue magic. At the bend, moving up to the next level, the fire dragon will reappear and destroy your bridge left. Use magic to lift the car to your left until your partners can cross the fire, then let them hold the car for you.
- Keep moving left, clearing any fire in your path, until you reach a stack of brown Lego in your way. Destroy the stack with an orange spell, then construct the hopping bricks. Climb the new steps to the third level, clear the fire just right and jump over the gap.
- Past the gap, switch to Ron and use the Weasley Box. Place the rocket in its base, and jump across using your new bridge. Onto the next stack of luggage, attack the cupboard with a magic spell it turn it around and reveal a red Lego wall.
- You know what to do with red Lego walls. Hit it with red magic, cut out the shape, and construct the hopping bricks. They’ll form a ladder, quickly climb it to escape the flames.
- After the short scene, Harry, Ron and Hermione are on flying broomsticks. You’ll need to fly to each of the water pumps to activate it. The first is just up ahead. Jump off the broomstick, construct the bricks, and fill the water pump with water.
- Next, fly to the left platform and construct the hopping blue bricks to form a little biplane. Ride it to destroy some of the bricks covering the pump, and blast the bricks a few times with your orange spell to clear some more. With the box free, use magic on it to construct a pump, then use magic on the pump itself to fix it. Finally, fill the water container up with water to start the pump. Two down, one to go.
- Next, fly to the right platform and use red magic to destroy the red Lego bricks. Destroy the newly revealed metal Lego bricks next with a quick orange spell. Finally, a Slytherin panel is revealed. Use Harry, and follow this pattern; yellow, red, blue, green. The doors will open and spill out Lego bricks.
- Construct the bricks into your third pump, use magic to connect the pump to the water container, then fill the water container full using your blue magic spell. Fill it up and all three pumps will shoot water, saving the bad students. Except for one, but the artifact is destroyed! Congratulations, that’s another level complete.
- In the halls of Hogwarts, your ghostly guide will show you to the next level.
Return to the Walkthrough Main Page