Lego Harry Potter: Years 5-7 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Out of Retirement
- Just Desserts
- A Not So Merry Christmas
- Love Hurts
- Felix Felicis
- Horcrux and the Hand
- The Seven Harrys
- Magic is Might
- In Grave Danger
- Sword and Locket
- Lovegood’s Lunacy
- The Thief’s Downfall
- Back to School
- Burning Bridges
- Fiendfyre Frenzy
- Snape’s Tears
- The Flaw in the Plan
- Appearing in Hogwarts, still under siege, you’ll have Harry, Ron, and Hermione to solve the next series of puzzles. Start the level by filling the water container right of the big Lego flames. Lift up the full container to put out the flames and reveal a Weasley Box.
- Use Ron to open the Weasley Box, he’ll find a pair of sticky trainers. Run up the Weasley surface to your right and build the hopping bricks. Place the Lego arm on the purple brick, left, on the stone wall. With the gate open, a giant will run by and smash the closed gate to your right.
- Use the newly opened gate and run right, then down the steps while fighting off the Death-Eaters and giant spiders. Eventually, you’ll find an open area with a giant roaring above. Break the Dumbledore statue with an orange spell, then use Hermione on the pink baseplate.
- She’ll summon a catapult! Use magic to pull the basket back, then hit the target with magic to launch at the giant. Hurting the giant causes Death-Eater to appear and shield, while more Death-Eaters and spiders attack. Fight off the incoming enemies, until the giant stops moving left and right, and crushes the shield Death-Eater.
- The giant can be hurt again. Use magic to load the catapult, then fire while the giant is not moving and not shielded by attacking the catapult’s target.
- Fight the next waves of Death-Eaters and spiders, and fix your catapult, loading with magic, and firing while the giant is unguarded and not moving. Prepare your catapult in advance, make sure it’s ready to fire, then wait for the right moment to launch.
- The third shot is enough to knock the giant down. Use magic to lift the two platforms just along the background wall and attack them to the purple Lego blocks. Jump up higher using the new platforms, and run into the door on the right side, down the steps, and down the hallway.
- In another large area, the exit is guarded by another giant armed with a big round club. To sneak around him, use Harry’s invisibility cloak. Sneak right of the giant, and use red magic on the red Lego wall. Cut the wall, and construct the bricks into a record player to distract the giant. Left of the dancing creature appear a Weasley Box.
- Let Ron use the new Weasley Box, and use magic on the smaller box that pops out to get rid of the giant. Run through the exit doorway to enter a new area.
- In the little boat dock, use Lumos on the green vine holding the anchor in place. With the anchor free, use magic on it to lift it and attach it to the Lego chain, lifting up some new hopping bricks. Use magic on the hopping bricks to construct them, fixing the rope pulley. Turn it with magic to open the path further into the background by moving the big fish.
- In the background, you’ll find a magic cupboard. Interact and follow this code; hat, potion, stars, moon. Use magic on the bricks that fall out to form a little boat. Use magic on the hopping bricks in the water to create a fan, letting you jump out of the water and towards the large window further in the background.
- By the large window is Snape, use Harry’s yellow spell on the cloud over his head to learn what he needs. He wants a barrel! Now you’ll need to figure out how to get him one.
- To the left of Snape is a lit Lego lamp. Use Ron’s Deluminator to capture the light, then walk right. On the first pillar, right, is an unlit Lego lamp. Transfer the light to the unlit lamp and scare away the green vines.
- The vines will retreat and drop a Lego wheel. Pick it up and carry it down the hall and place it where your marker points. Fill the water container next, then use magic to crank the machine, filling the fish up until it explodes, leaving behind a barrel. Pick it up and deliver the barrel to Snape.
- With the tears in hand, the level is complete. Returning to Hogwarts, follow the ghostly guide to your final level. Prepare yourself for the final confrontation with Voldemort.
Return to the Walkthrough Main Page