Lego Harry Potter: Years 5-7 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Out of Retirement
- Just Desserts
- A Not So Merry Christmas
- Love Hurts
- Felix Felicis
- Horcrux and the Hand
- The Seven Harrys
- Magic is Might
- In Grave Danger
- Sword and Locket
- Lovegood’s Lunacy
- The Thief’s Downfall
- Back to School
- Burning Bridges
- Fiendfyre Frenzy
- Snape’s Tears
- The Flaw in the Plan
The Flaw in the Plan
- In the destroyed lawn of Hogwarts, Neville, Ron and Hermione team up to defeat Lord Voldemort. Right away, you’ll be attacked by Death-Eaters. Move right and look for a Lego barrier in the narrow path between wreckage. Use magic near the Lego barrier, attack the metallic object with an orange spell, and you’ll be able to pull out a cauldron.
- With the cauldron revealed, you’ll need to find all three ingredients. Find the first by looking at the large mound near where you started, and using red magic on the red Lego box. Destroying it will give you an ingredient.
- The second ingredient is easy, just use magic on the bricks on the left, near the greenhouse exterior. Build them into a water container, then fill the container with water. For the third ingredient, find the sleeping giant right ahead of the cauldron, in the foreground. Use magic to pull the ingredient out of the giant’s hand.
- With all three ingredients, place them in the cauldron and it will explode, letting your team get closer to Harry and Voldemort’s battle.
- After the short scene, you’ll take control of Kingsley and Molly Weasley. Molly is a Weasley, so she can use the Weasley Box to your left. Place the rocket in the base to fire it, and you can move into the background, over the bridge.
- Fix the bridge with magic, then fight the Death-Eaters on the platform ahead. Once all the Death-Eaters are defeated, use water to put out the fires and reveal some hopping bricks. Construct the bricks, lift up the weight, and attach it to the chain above to raise another bridge.
- Use the bridge to run right, continuing on until you reach a dip in the catwalks leading down. Below you’ll find another pile of hopping bricks, construct them to form a bounce pad and jump right to reach the upper ledge.
- Moving just a bit right, you’ll see the boss in the background. Connect the section of bridge to the bottom of the brown Lego bricks, then use magic to form a bridge. Use the bridge to run across, towards the background, and face the boss.
- Defeat the Death-Eaters as they appear, and the evil wizard will jump down and challenge you to a duel. Win and she’ll be down one heart. Then even more Death-Eaters will attack! Defeat them, and duel her one more time.
- She isn’t defeated yet, fight off one last huge group of Death-Eaters, then duel her for the final time.
- Appearing back outside with Hermione, Ron, and Neville, you’ll have to get by Voldemort’s giant snake. The snake will spit poison and summon a horde of giant spiders. Fight the spiders with magic until one of the spiders flips on its back. Pick up the flipped-over spider and throw it to hurt the snake.
- Next, Death-Eaters will appear to attack with spiders. Defeat the Death-Eaters first, wait between snake spits, and throw the overturned spider. Last, Dementors and spiders will attack, so defeat the Dementors first using white magic before throwing the overturned spider into the snake’s mouth.
- The snake is now full of spider, use magic on the stunned snake, then use Neville’s sword on the red glowing mark on the ground.
- Now it’s just Harry versus Voldemort. Mash the attack button. Hurt Voldemort once, and you’ll be in control of Ron, Hermione, and Neville again. Use Ron and Hermione to fight the spiders, Dementors or Death-Eaters until Harry and Voldemort reappear and duel. Mash the attack button when they do!
- Follow the pattern until Voldemort is defeated. Congratulations, you’ve completed the story! But, you’ll still have all of Hogwarts to explore with everything you’ve unlocked. Keep exploring, replay the levels you’ve already finished, and collect everything to truly complete this story.
Return to the Walkthrough Main Page