Lego Harry Potter: Years 5-7 Walkthrough
Check out Game Front’s library of Harry Potty cheats and guides on our free mobile apps.
Video Game Walkthroughs app for iOS
Video Game Walkthroughs app for Android
Table of Contents
- Out of Retirement
- Just Desserts
- A Not So Merry Christmas
- Love Hurts
- Felix Felicis
- Horcrux and the Hand
- The Seven Harrys
- Magic is Might
- In Grave Danger
- Sword and Locket
- Lovegood’s Lunacy
- The Thief’s Downfall
- Back to School
- Burning Bridges
- Fiendfyre Frenzy
- Snape’s Tears
- The Flaw in the Plan
- Following the ghostly Lego studs back to the lounge, you’ll reach a cutscene and be taken outside the school.
- In the snowy outdoor area, you’ll have Harry, Hermione, and Ron. Your goal is to find the four classmates in brown circles at the top of your screen. Get searching!
- To start, summon a pet Hermione and have it dig up the pile of studs along the right hand side of the screen. You’ve freed your first classmate.
- But he wants something! That something is right near him, on the ground. Pick it up and give it away. With the kid free and with his magic wand, he’ll blow up the rock dam. Use magic on the broken rocks in the water to build a bridge.
- Cross over to the other side of the stream and use magic on the chick coops. Destroy all four to the left and right of the house to get enough blocks. Construct the hopping blocks into a boar statue head, then left the head up and place it on the purple Lego bricks near the fence.
- Continue up the road into Hogsmeade. Run all the way right to the little store. One of your friends is stuck in a barrel! Attack it to free her, and she’ll want a pitcher. There’s a pitcher nearby, on a table, pick it up and give it to her.
- That’s two friends down, two to go. Your friend will use her magic to break the ice in the background, allowing Harry to meet up with the last two students than need your help. One wants a shovel, the other wants flowers.
- The shovel isn’t too far away, return to the hill path and look for a small fenced-in frontyard with a locked gate. Use a magic attack to blast the gate open and take the shovel out off the yard, just in front of the home’s doorway. Return it to the student, and he’ll use magic on the shop in the background, revealing a cauldron!
- But this cauldron needs three ingredients. First, pick up the white vial from the open home’s window. Next, attack the sheds left of the house or use magic to spill the contents. Construct a funny dancing skeleton if you want! Pick up the skeleton arm and throw it into the cauldron.
- Last, you’ll need a flower. Next to the girl student, you can pick up a brush with magic. Brush away at the Lego flowers until they break into studs. Brush away all three to find your flower. Place all three ingredients into the cauldron and you can get a potion!
- Now, use the cauldron for a strength potion, and use that new strength to break the two carriages blocking your way further into Hogsmeade. Breaking both will reveal a bouquet of flowers! Give it to the girl student and you’ll be able to continue.
- Arriving at the big house behind the carriages, first pick up the big clear tube and insert it above the front door, against the purple Lego brick, using your magic.
- Now with the tube complete, send Ron or Hermione’s pet up through the tube to knock a Lego brick down to the snowy ground. You’ll also need to use magic on the flying creature carrying another block next to the old bearded Minifig man.
- With those two Lego blocks free, they’ll begin to hop. Construct the pieces to form an image. Place the image onto the hanging tapestry to open the door into the building.
- Now that you’re inside, three more students need to be convinced. To convince the boy by the bar, use magic attacks to break open the three barrels on the left side of the room. With all three broken, construct the hopping blocks into a picture, and the picture even moves. Watch it for a bit, then pick up the brownish red Lego and give it to the boy.
- Next up, you’ll need to find a little Voldemort statue for the girl by the window to your right. Start by attacking the red and white table made of Lego bricks in the background past the front door. Break it to form a little puppet show, then get close enough to jump in like a vehicle! A show will be put on, and the statue you need will pop out! Give it to the girl and you’re good to go.
- Just one left now. To the left of the puppet show is a bookcase. Interact to see the symbols light up. For us, the order was; moon, hat, stars, potion. Input the code correctly, and the bookcase will open to reveal an apple. Pick it up, and give the apple to the boar head handing from the wall to the left of the room.
- The head will move and reveal… a monster! Use Harry’s anti-Death-Eater magic to destroy it and leave behind a skeleton arm. Give it to the last student and you’ll have your team ready.
- That completes the level, enjoy the scene and prepare for the next mission. To get there, you’ll need to follow the ghostly studs, but the door is locked! A student nearby wants a camera, pick one up off one of the benches on the left side of the hall, just below the steps, and give it away. He’ll give you the key to open the door.
- Continue through the now unlocked door, up the stairs, and to the left through another door. He’ll enter a wall, but the door will open as you get near! Run inside for a cutscene.
- Entering the training room, you’ll learn that some opponents can only be defeated by casting the right spell. In this instance, you need to match the color on the enemy’s side with the color on your side to hit him. First, use the Purple spell, then you’ll see the color on his side change to white. Use a White Spell to damage the target now.
- Continue to follow this pattern, until the target is destroyed and a real sparring partner joins in. She’ll switch colors, just switch to match and attack! You can move left and right to avoid attacks, and sometimes you’ll both enter into a struggle – just push the attack button as fast as you can to win.
- You’ll notice she changes her spell color to something you don’t have, like orange. For this time, shield yourself and wait for her to switch back to purple or white.
- With that little victory, you’ll unlock magical dueling! Congratulations!
- That ends the training phase, and after a cutscene, you’ll need to follow the ghostly studs again. Go after them! The ghost will take you all the way back to your dorm, to begin the next level, for real this time.
Return to the Walkthrough Main Page