Lego Harry Potter: Years 5-7 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Out of Retirement
- Just Desserts
- A Not So Merry Christmas
- Love Hurts
- Felix Felicis
- Horcrux and the Hand
- The Seven Harrys
- Magic is Might
- In Grave Danger
- Sword and Locket
- Lovegood’s Lunacy
- The Thief’s Downfall
- Back to School
- Burning Bridges
- Fiendfyre Frenzy
- Snape’s Tears
- The Flaw in the Plan
A Giant Virtuoso
- Appearing in Dumbledore’s office, you’ll need to find some mirrors to place on the wall right of the door. Start by picking up the bottle left of the door and moving it into one of the mirrors. Then use magic on the mirror three times. Eventually the cat will drop a new mirror on the ground!
- Pick up the magic mirror and place it in the bottom right corner. Turn the purple mirror three times. Wait for awhile, and a bunch of Lego blocks will fall to the floor. Construct the pieces into a mirror!
- Turn the new mirror three times, and eventually a potion will fall to the ground near the fireplace. Place the potion on the fireplace with magic, and you’ll get a cutscene.
- Now Harry and Hermione will arrive at the forest. Move right until you find some Lego bushes that can be moved with magic. Move them until the pieces appear, then construct the hopping Lego bricks. Further to the right, a vine plant will appear at the bottom of a short cliff.
- Now, use magic on the plant vine Lego bricks at the bottom of the cliff. Have Harry or Hermione stand on it to raise them up to reach the top of the cliff.
- At the top of the cliff, use magic on the plant until it’s moved, then use magic again until the camera moves right. Continue right deeper into the forest now that the plants blocking your way are destroyed. Ahead, you’ll find more plants to use magic on in the background.
- Using the magic will reveal a Lego brick that can be moved. Attach it to the purple plant on the right cliff. Now, switch to Hermione and switch to a pet, now she can dig up the two buried Lego sets. Attach the purple Lego bricks and the plant will start to spin. Use the wind gusts to jump up high to the top of the cliff.
- Run right, just keep going, until you reach a big bunch of moving blue Lego flowers in the background. Smash all the nearby Lego plants until you see the Lego bricks hopping in place.
- Build the hopping blocks into shears, then use magic on the shears to cut all four purple Lego flowers. When all four are cut, the path forward will open up. Run into the background, under all the cobwebs to reach a new area.
- After the cutscene, you’ll see a battle in the background! Now you need to scare the nearby bird with a loud noise, so start searching for something to build.
- Just to your left, in the background, below the first green Lego bird, use magic on the plants. Break everything in the area, including the red shrooms in the foreground until you’ve found enough hopping Lego blocks. Build them to finish the little bell-mobile.
- With the little car constructed, jump in and take it for a ride. Scare away all three birds by ringing the bell, then ride the bike over to all three gathered birds and scare all three to your right. They’ll pull away the fallen tree, and open your path to continue right into the forest.
- Jump off the bike and defeat the plant monster, then ride the bell bike over to the giant Grawp. Ring the bell to wake him up!
- Now drive to each bright red marking on the ground and ring the bell to lead the giant Grawp. Lead him to the plant gate, and you’ll have this level complete!
- Back at Hogwarts, you’ll have another set of ghost studs to follow. Jump on the skeletal horse down the hill and through the gate to quickly return to London.
Return to the Walkthrough Main Page