Lego Harry Potter: Years 5-7 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Out of Retirement
- Just Desserts
- A Not So Merry Christmas
- Love Hurts
- Felix Felicis
- Horcrux and the Hand
- The Seven Harrys
- Magic is Might
- In Grave Danger
- Sword and Locket
- Lovegood’s Lunacy
- The Thief’s Downfall
- Back to School
- Burning Bridges
- Fiendfyre Frenzy
- Snape’s Tears
- The Flaw in the Plan
A Veiled Threat
- Appearing in a dark orb storehouse, start exploring and collecting studs. Or, just as you start, look up at the light up Lego Orbs. Use magic on all three to break them and find a little Lego piece. Pick it up, and follow the pointer to place it.
- That’s the first ingredient in the cauldron. You still need flowers and a spider. To find the flowers, look in the background from the cauldron. You’ll see a gurney with a blue, red, and yellow surface. Pick up each Lego orb and place it on the corresponding color.
- Place all three and you’ll get a flower. Last, jump on the gurney left of the cauldron below the cobwebs. Jump on with Harry, and let your partner lift the gurney up. Now you can grab the spider and throw it in the cauldron!
- Throw in the last ingredient and the path right breaks. Run right to find a cutscene. After the scene is over, it’s time to run! Keep running away into the foreground, away from the falling magic orbs! Don’t let them get you!
- Eventually you’ll reach an open room, and more ghostly villains will appear. Defend yourself and shoot magic at the enemies as they appear. Just keep running into the foreground, there isn’t much you can do in this room.
- Finally, you’ll appear in the portal chamber. Most of your friends have been captured, and you’ll play with Harry and Sirius Black.
- Start by using Sirius Black to turn into a dog and dig up the unconscious minifig. Look out for explosive magic blasts!
- Past the purple festooned Lego, run left to spot another digging spot. Dig up the plant, you might take a few hits from the enemy’s magic. Now look left for more red Lego bricks. Blast the red Lego bricks with your red magic spell. Finally, blast the rocks to the left of the red Lego bricks.
- Now you have everything you need. Pick up each Lego set with magic, spin it up, and throw it at each of the bad guys to free your friends.
- Near the portal, there’s also some hopping blocks. Construct them into a purple skeleton, and throw it!
- With all your friends free, you’ll have two duel two magic users. Duel one of them, and the other will retreat… until Voldemort appears!
- Now you have control of Harry and Dumbledor! Start by defending against Voldemort’s attack, hit him and a giant fire dragon will appear. Dodge the fireballs and wait for the dragon to smash the ground.
- Once it raises its head, some hopping Lego blocks will appear. Construct them, and the valves to the left and right will become usable. Turn both valves with magic to start up the sprinkler, and defeat the fire dragon.
- Run back into the fountain square, and use magic on the ball of water. Move the ball of water to Voldemort to knock him down. When he recovers, he’ll attack, defend yourself by mashing whatever button appears on the screen.
- Voldemort, when hurt, when jump away and break all the glass in the area. Dumbledore will create a magical shield automatically to defend against the sharp shards of glass. As the shards hit the shield, hopping Lego bricks will appear in the foreground. Construct the pieces, and throw the Lego set at Voldemort to stop his glass shard attacks temporarily.
- After a time, Voldemort will throw more shards of glass at you and Dumbledore. More shards will hit Dumbledore’s shield. Switch to Harry Potter and construct the hopping Lego bricks. Follow the same process for a third time to defeat Voldemort… for now!
- The fifth year of Harry Potter is over, congratulations! Just two more dangerous years to go.
Return to the Walkthrough Main Page