Lego Harry Potter: Years 5-7 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Out of Retirement
- Just Desserts
- A Not So Merry Christmas
- Love Hurts
- Felix Felicis
- Horcrux and the Hand
- The Seven Harrys
- Magic is Might
- In Grave Danger
- Sword and Locket
- Lovegood’s Lunacy
- The Thief’s Downfall
- Back to School
- Burning Bridges
- Fiendfyre Frenzy
- Snape’s Tears
- The Flaw in the Plan
- At the tavern, before the professor will talk, you’ll need to get him a frosty mug of beer.
- Run upstairs and into the background. On the back wall, there’s a Lego ducky. Blast it with your magic to knock it down, then run down to pick it up. Deliver the rubber ducky to the image of a man bathing – he’ll take the toy and give you an important piece!
- Place the piece on the larger cask, use magic on it, and you’ll have a frosty mug of beer. Give it to the professor.
- After the cutscene, Slughorn will want some help cleaning up. Magically pick up the brush and broom off everything from the top of the table. Then, use a magic attack on the Lego set pointed at by studs in the background.
- The cart will crash, leaving a bunch of hopping bricks. Construct the bricks to form a sink, then use magic on the plates on the table to clean them all. Now, a sponge will fly out, use magic on the sponge to clean off the tabletop, and you’ll complete this first section.
- Now onto a new room, Harry and Luna will be paired together. Start by running towards the background and look right for a girl in a pink dress hiding. Use magic on her and she’ll run!
- Run over to the big pumpkin plant she’s retreated to, and use magic on the pumpkin, lifting it up and re-attaching it to the plant. She’ll run again, this time into the foreground. Lift up the black Lego pan on the central table in the foreground to reveal her yet again.
- She’s still running, but knocks over some green Lego blocks. Use magic on the green Lego pieces, grabbing both and attaching them where pointers appear on your screen.
- With both attached, turn both and hold them down with magic to complete this level.
- But your wizard work will never finish. Follow the ghostly studs to go to another wizard class. You now have a water-spraying spell. Choose your blue magic spell and start spraying water! With water alone, you can put out small flames, but the big flames covering the bookcase need something more.
- In the background, look for the clear Lego container. Spray it with water until it is full. Next, lift it up with magic and hold it over the large flames to your left.
- Put out the rest of the small flames with your blue spell, now you can use the bookcase with Hermione. Follow this pattern; stars, moon, potion, hat. A green Lego clam will pop out! Pick it up and deposit it where the pointer appear, then fill the clear Lego container with water.
- The steps will rise up once the container is full, letting Harry and Hermione jump up to the next floor. From up there, fill another empty Lego container to put out the fires in the painting. Use magic on the pump left of the container to receive some new hopping Lego blocks. Construct the blocks with magic.
- The hopping blocks form another container, fill it with water! Now, use magic and the plant to your right will come to life and spit out a key. You can now jump back down and free your teacher from his box by inserting the key and turning it with magic. Presto!
- That completes the class. Time to continue the adventure, follow the ghostly pointer and studs, You’ll return to the train station and ride to a new location, and a new level!
Return to the Walkthrough Main Page