LEGO: Indiana Jones to Have Over 60 Playable Characters
LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures is going to be loads of fun, but if you already knew that, here are some more facts concerning the game that you may or may not have known – one of which is the fact that over 60 playable characters will be featured in the game including: Marion Ravenwood, Short Round, Rene Belloq, Willie Scott, Marcus Brody, Jones Senior and Mola Ram.
Great, Short Round…the little jerk.
The game will be shipping to North America on June 8th and will be available on multiple platforms.
- Everyone’s favorite fedora wearing hero returns to theaters this May in Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull and families can celebrate the humor and excitement of the original films with LEGO Indiana Jones.
- Tongue-in-cheek humor presents The Original Adventures in a manner only LEGO can whip up, with comical reinterpretations of classic Indiana Jones scenes and elements.
- Use Indy’s signature whip as a multi-purpose tool to attack, disarm, swing across gaps, activate levers and interact with a world of LEGO objects and puzzles.
- For the first time, LEGO Indy characters are fully immersed in their environment; swim, climb, shimmy across rock ledges and pick up and carry objects.
- Use a variety of weapons from the environment to fight enemies (e.g., chairs, guns, swords, bottles).
- Unlock more than 60 playable characters, including villains and supporting characters (Marion Ravenwood, Short Round, Rene Belloq, Willie Scott, Marcus Brody, Jones Senior and Mola Ram).
- Character specific abilities include excavation by Satipo, an umbrella slide by Marcus Brody, and monkey access by Marion Ravenwood.
- Create unique playable characters like Sallah Scott or Mola Round by mixing and matching the LEGO body parts of all playable characters.
- Explore the globe and solve puzzles that encourage creative thinking through the use of teamwork and unique building situations only possible in a LEGO world.
- Cooperative gameplay encourages parents to share the legacy of Indiana Jones with their children in a fun and humorous way.