Lego Star Wars 3 Red Bricks
Though there are many collectibles in Lego Star Wars 3, the Red Bricks will have the biggest effect on your experience. They’re scattered around the game‘s two hub areas, the starships Resolute and the Invisible Hand, and must be first discovered, then purchased. Once these two steps are completed, you can take advantage of the power that they contain!
- Red Brick Detector – Bridge – destroy some boxes, then use their pieces to create a crawl space hatch. Your detector awaits inside.
- Score x6 – Reactor Chamber – Employ Force Move to insert the power plug into the socket, then grapple and retrieve your brick.
- Stud Magnet – Reactor Chamber – Destroy the four large gold objects on the walls by using rapid attacks
- Score x10 – Reactor Chamber – Near the elevator to the bridge, inside the silver object. You’ll need to to use explosive powers and Dark Force abilities to access it.
- Character Studs – Brig – First, open all the cells. Then turn the valves inside the cells, using the force. Thirdly, activate the power panel on the far right. When this is accomplished, you can use the nearby Bounty Hunter control panel to open the final cell and grab the brick.
- Score x4 – Superkit Bay – Move the red dumpsters over to the trash compactor by employing Force move.
- Fast Build – Turbo Laser Bay – Hit the punching bag five times.
- Glow in the Dark – Medical Bay – Attack the beds in the background; doing so will make them rise and enable you to snag this brick.
- Super Speeders – Minikit Bay – First, select Jar-Jar and use him to get to the balcony in the background. Secondly, build a hook point on your right, then switch to a character with explosive attacks and climb up. Once up there, use explosions on the silver box to get the Red Brick.
- Minikit Detector – Minikit Bay – Find the astromech Droid control panel in the foreground and turn it on.
- Fast Saber Cut – Hangar Overlook – Shoot the three green targets in the background using a sniper.
- Score x2
Invisible Hand Bricks
- Dual Wield – Hangar – Use Force Lift to raise the bridge on the left all the way up, then jump to the hovering Red Brick.
- Perfect Deflect – Hangar – Use Force Light on the right-hand bridge, then use the panel that enables you to access to summon an ice cream truck. Park the truck on the orange pad, then destroy the silver trophy.
- Regenerate Hearts – Ziro’s Room – Knock down the four objects dangling from the ceiling, then destroy them once they’re on the ground.
- Dark Side – Bridge – Use your Dark Force powers to bring down the red glowing panel above the command console.
- Invincibility – Ground Assault Staging Area – Activate the clone panel on the right.
- Score x8 – Wizard’s Tower – Destroy the silver table in the center of the room.
Can’t get enough Lego action? Check out our Lego Pirates of the Caribbean Walkthrough!