Lego: The Hobbit – The Unassessably Wealthy Guide
Pile studs higher than Smaug’s gold stash with some help from our Unassessably Wealthy achievement guide for Lego: The Hobbit, showing you how to earn billions. That’s no small sum, and pilfering that kind of cash won’t be easy alone. Scroll down to check out our tips, explaining how to find every stud multiplier cheat, and where to farm for studs.
Go on an adventure with Gandolf and the GameFront guys on our Lego: The Hobbit walkthrough showing you how to navigate the dangers of Middle-Earth. If you’re hungry for more achievement guides or collectible locations, check out the Lego: The Hobbit cheats list.
The Unassessably Wealthy Achievement Guide
To unlock this massive achievement, you’ll need to earn an insane 10,000,000,000 studs.
How is that possible? With Red Brick cheats. There are multiple stud multipliers available to collect in Middle-Earth. Collect some or all of the stud multipliers (x2, x4, x6, x8, and x10) before even attempting to earn this achievement.
Not only are the stud multipliers incredibly useful, but they can be activated in conjunction with one another. If you unlock the x2 and x6 multiplier, you’ll gain a x12 multiplier when collecting studs.
If you can manage to find every stud multiplier and activate them all, you’ll earn a crazy x3840 stud multiplier. That means every single stud will earn you 3840 studs.
Lego Multiplier Collectible Locations Guide
- Cost: 500,000 Studs
- Item: Mithril Flail
- Mithril Flail (Over Hill and Under Hill): Once again, right at the start switch to an elf and shoot arrows into the yellow slots on the cliffs. Jump up and swing to the high wooden ledge to grab the schematic.
- Red Brick: Complete the quest in Hobbiton during day time. Find him in the far northern section of the map.
- Cost: 1,500,000 Studs
- Item: Mithril Shadow Blade
- Mithril Shadow Blade: South and slightly east of Bree, look for large yellow and purple sign post arrows. Follow the yellow arrows, if you find a purple arrow, go the opposite direction to find the next yellow arrow. If you go the right way, two yellow arrows will appear above loose dirt. Dig it up to find a key, then jump over to a special altar. Feed it some crafting items, which can be purchased in Erebor, to discover the schematic.
- Red Brick: Travel to the High Pass east of Rivendell. Climb down the huge Lego brick cliff and swing across the hook-slot gap, then climb up to find the quest giver.
- Cost: 4,500,000 Studs
- Item: Mithril Contruction Hat
- Mithril Construction Hat: On the road between Dol Guldur and Rhovanion, find the goblin wall and climb up with a goblin character. Jump the platforms and plant a flower to reach the budding jump pads above. On the mountain path, run to the cave entrance. Solve the puzzle by moving the large block to the high ledge. Set a fire and smash the chest to get the hat.
- Red Brick: On the southern shores of Moria, near the water you’ll find the quest giver next to a Lego tent.
- Cost: 10,000,000 Studs
- Item: Mithril Beanstalk
- Mithril Beanstalk: Far south of Rivendell, in the snowy Pass of Caradhras, there’s a cave covered with mithril rocks. Find it near a snow man. Smash open the rocks to find the schematic inside.
- Red Brick: On the path south of Bree’s entrance from Hobbiton you’ll find a lady with the quest on a cliff edge.
- Cost: 20,000,000 Studs
- Item: Mithril Candle Staff
- Mithril Candle Staff: South of Dol Guldur in the forest, look for sparkling wooden bricks covering a cave entrance. Use the ring with Bilbo and destroy the planks. Inside, there’s a locked altar requiring three hidden keys. Dig up the loose dirt on the right, shoot the target under the owl in the tree to the left, and break the bricks in the foreground left to find the third key. Use all three keys to find the schematic.
- Red Brick: In the elven forest west of Dol Guldur, complete the other optional quests before the rest stud quest will appear in the trees.
Stud Farming Method
To earn a huge amount of studs fast, travel to Bree to find two purple studs (worth 10,000 each at x1 multiplier) and collect them. They’re located in the center square of town.
After collecting the purple studs, enter the nearby interior shop and step back outside to make the purple studs respawn.
Unlock and collect every single stud multiplier listed above, and you’ll earn 38,400,000 studs per purple stud collected.