LEGO Universe Goes (Partially) Free-to-Play (TRAILER)
Kid-friendly but robust MMO LEGO Universe has fixed a whole lot of the issues it had back when I played it for review, and even when it was a little broken, it was quite a bit of fun. Now you can give the game a go without having to commit to the monthly subscription fee — just like World of WarCraft.
Check out the trailer below, and keep on going to find out all the things you’re capable of before you have to pony up a cent to enjoy LEGO’s Universe.
Download the trailer here.
Here’s what you can do in the free-to-play version of LEGO Universe:
- Custom build one LEGO hero
- Interact with in-game friends
- Collect up to 10,000 coins
- Earn Universe Score to level up
- Play through The Venture Explorer
- Play through Avant Gardens
- Join the Nexus Force
- Sample Faction Gear
- Play the Survival mini-game
- Claim the Avant Gardens Block Yard Property
- Fight the Spider Queen
- Place LEGO models you have collected
- Build LEGO models of your own
- Bring LEGO models to life
- Visit thousands of other players’ Properties