Lollipop Chainsaw Super Shopper / Zombie Slayer?! Achievement Guide [Glitch]
In Lollipop Chainsaw, Juliet loves nothing more than to shop and kill zombies. Combine both of her favorite activities with this glitch in the fourth level of Lollipop Chainsaw — the Fulci Fun Center. Medals are everything, the more you collect, the more you can buy. Level up Juliet to make the rest of the achievements a snap, or purchase those expensive collectibles like the in-game BGM tracks. When you’ve got 10,000 medals, you’ll unlock one achievement, then another just for spending them all. Both achievements are cumulative, so don’t worry about spending to your heart’s content.
There are even more secrets and collectibles in Lollipop Chainsaw. Take the school bus over to our cheats page for the full list. To get a deeper look into the boss fights and strategies for zombie-survival in High School, check out the text and video walkthrough here.
Achievements / Trophies Unlocked
Super Shopper (15 points / Bronze): Spend 10,000 Zombie Medals at Chop2Shop.Zom
Rich Hunter (10 points / Bronze): Pick up 1,000 Zombie Medals
Millionare Hunter (30 points / Silver): Pick up 10,000 Zombie Medals
Zombie Slayer?! (30 points / Silver): Kill 3,000 Zombies
Super Shopper / Zombie Slayer?! Achievement Guide
- There is a spot that allows you to farm zombies for kills and medals in infinite numbers without requiring multiple singleplayer playthroughs.
- Zombies and medals can be farmed at Stage 4. After completing a Pac-Man mini-game, you’ll appear in a platformer game. Avoid the zombies with the button combo, and miss the first button. If you do this, you’ll land and face off against the zombies with your chainsaw.
- Kill the zombies with the A-A-X Combo attack (Armadillo Spin Combo) to gain the most medals. Get near, don’t move the thumbstick, and if you do it just right, you’ll kill four zombies in one hit.
- When the zombies are dead, take the elevator back up and repeat the process infinitely. It can be slow going, but you’ll work towards your zombie kills, and most importantly, make plenty of medals.
- Use the medals to purchase BGM and level up Juliet to make the rest of the achievements easier to complete. A fully-leveled Juliet is required to beat Dad’s score on each level.
- Using this trick is an easy way to topple Dad’s score on Level 4.