Lord of the Rings: War in the North Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Inside you’ll interact with an NPC, and just past that you’ll get a short cutscene showing you the interior.
- Follow the winding path and be ready for a fight when you drop down a level. You’ll start with just a couple of small goblins, but a berserker will approach from a distance, and when you move on, you’ll be swamped by a number of goblins and two more berserkers. The goblins will be a snap by now, but the berserkers will still require some focus, and watch out for a couple of archers. In the next room hang a hard left out onto a balcony area where an archer is/was, for a star secret. There’s a chest out there too before you move on.
- In the next section you’ll face two more berserkers, and then two more, so be on the defensive. A few goblins and archers complicate matters, but it’s no harder than the last room. Into the next space, hang a right up a walkway for a chest. Then hit the proceed point.
- In the next section you’ll see a troll manning some gears. Take the opportunity to hit him for a lot of damage before things get personal. Goblins will add to the mix. Once he’s taken out you’ll get a cue to knock out some of the gears and that will allow you to move on.
- Head through the door and up the path, which will wrap around a column while you come under a lot of archery fire. At the next junction, look to the left for a chest before continuing up. Move up, cross a bridge, and then you’ll drop down to a walkway where the archers are/were. Keep following the path and you’ll drop down again. Go left here for another chest, and a cult scroll, and then when you see the proceed field, hang a left again for another chest.
- On the other side of a door is a transpo/restock point. Move down the trail and when you see a tower you’ll also see a swarm of goblins. They’re easy enough, but a troll is on their tail. When he drops, you’ll notice a point of interest, then the door opens, and there are three more berserkers, two of them with hammers. Focus your energy on them one at a time, and their lack of shields will make them easy work.
- Across the next bridge you’ll see some more archers and one more berserker. Into the next room look for a chest on the left. Around one more corner and you’ll hit another proceed point which ends the level.