Marvel vs. Capcom 3 “Herculean Task” Achievement/Trophy
The difficulty in Marvel vs. Capcom 3 ain’t no joke, let me tell you. In situations like these, it’s OK to rely on a little outside assistance. That’s why we got our fighting game sensei Kevin on the case, and he created this video, which will act as your guide to unlocking the “Herculean Task” achievement/trophy.
Follow these game settings to finish Very Hard mode:
- Use “Simple” Operation Mode.
- Choose Taskmaster
- Set difficulty to Very Hard
- Sset time limit to 30 seconds
- Set damage to highest.
- Constantly press ‘Y‘ or ‘Triangle’ to fire Taskmaster’s long range shots.
- Press ‘B‘ or ‘Circle’ to fire Taskmaster’s Hyper when your opponent gets close. Switch characters if Galactus grabs you.