Mass Effect 3: Citadel DLC Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- With Shepard’s clone ready to take off with the Normandy, Shepard must fight through the docking area to reach his ship.
- You’ll meet all the enemies you’ve faced since the beginning of the Citadel DLC. Regular mercs, engineers, snipers and heavys. It’s pretty much one long fight until you reach the doors of the Normandy, so push your way through.
- Once you’re right outside of the Normandy, you’ll see Traynor. She’ll help you get into the ship with a tool that’s not normally used to break into ships. When you’re inside, you’ll be crawling under the vents. When you’re ready, open the grate, then take out the mercs in the galaxy map room.
- When the enemies have been eliminated head to the room to the left of the elevator to grab an “Assault Rifle Thermal Scope”, a merc PDA, and Campbell’s favorite mug. Once those have been stored, grab the merc pickup by the galaxy map console, examine the recyling bin by the elevator, then head to the cargo bay.
- When you enter the cargo bay, it’s the final showdown. You’ll fight your clone, Brooks and a small group of mercs. The clone has shields and armor, but will keep recharging shields when his armor gets low. It’s a fight of endurance, so hold out, and keep in mind of the “Clone Medi-Gel” number on the top right. The clone starts off with 4.
- Eventually the fight will get interrupted and the cargo bay doors will open mid-flight. Keep fighting. The platform you’re on will shake a bit. Take cover and use your abilities to take out the clone depleting his medi-gel supply.
- The clone and Brooks back up all the way to cargo bay doors when the clone is low on medi-gel. When you chip away his last piece of health, you’ll both roll down the ramp and the clone will question why Shepard is so special. From here you can save or kill the clone.
- In the aftermath, Brooks will be captured and you’ll have a conversation with her. You can perform a paragon event here.
- When things have winded down, it’s time for some R & R with the rest of the squad by way of a party!
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page