Mass Effect 3: Citadel DLC Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Some R & R
- This final part of the Mass Effect 3′s last bit of DLC involves throwing a party with your crew members you’ve come to know. It’s a final send off. To begin, check your messages at the terminal in the room located past the waterfall. However, your main task is to gather party supplies. To get it out of the way first, you can purchase the party supplies on the second floor of Silver Coast out on the Strip, on a termial near the bartender. This is for when you leave the apartment.
- There will be messages left for you from the following people: Miranda, James, Kolyat, EDI, Specialist Traynor, Ashley, and later, Garrus and Grunt. You’ll also get an email from Armax Arena, where you can participate in tournaments with your squadmates.
- When you’re out on the strip, you can find Traynor at Castle Arcade. You can also play a game of claw to grab prizes
- Ashley will be on the second floor of Silver Coast by the bar.
- Head back to the apartment. You’ll get a message from Garrus and from an Officer Johnson who currently has Grunt in custody.
- Garrus will be on the second floor of Silver Coast right by the dance floor.
- Officer Johnson will be opposite Avina in the Strip.
- Head back to the apartment and you’ll get a message from Traynor. Now, on the terminal, you can invite people to the apartment. From here you can invite up James, Miranda, EDI, Traynor, and Kolyat. Each will have their own experience to share.
- After you’ve visited each person, it’s time to send invites to the party. Invite them all! Glyph will ask you what kind of party you want.
- During the party, after you make your rounds with everyone, Glyph will ask how you want to continue the party. You’ll keep talking with everyone, then head back to Glyph, rinse and repeat.
- Eventually, you’ll be able to take a group picture remembering the gathering. Afterward, when everyone wakes up from the party, you can visit each one, some being hung over, others normal and one really tripped out.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page