Mass Effect 3: How To Romance Ashley
Get more high-quality Mass Effect 3 cheats and game guides just like this on the Game Front video game walkthrough app where the latest easter eggs and extras are uploaded daily.
Sgt. Ashley Williams is no longer MIA. Returning as a main character, she’ll join your team early to help serve the Alliance in their time of need. Lucky for Male Shepards everywhere, Ashley has chilled out since her first appearance, but you’ll still need to earn her trust. Ashley isn’t a fan of Cerberus, help her understand how you’ve changed and you’ll have a chance to continue a relationship, or even start an all new relationship with Ash. Find all about how below.
SPOILER WARNING: Mass Effect 3 Spoilers Ahead!
NOTE: All serious relationships are final! You can only have one romantic relationship. Entering one will nullify others.
Rule of Thumb: Always choose Polite or Paragon choices while talking to potential partners. Generally, those are the upper choice, with Impolite or Renegade options below.
How To Romance
- Prerequisite: She must survive the events of ME1. She will only enter a romance with Male Shepard.
- After the early events of the game, Ashley will spend time in the Huerta Memorial Hospital. Visit her between missions, choosing Paragon responses (Upper!) to show her interest.
- Old romances from ME1 can be rekindled, or new Male Shepards can start fresh.
- During the early conversations before her injury, make sure to choose the Paragon options as well.
- Even when she’s unconscious in the Citadel, visit her and offer some kind words anyway. While there, you can purchase a special item, a Tennyson Collection, at the store terminal in the hospital lobby. You may have to wait until she’s awake to purchase and gift the special item.
- Visit her; during your first trip to the Citadel, after the mission on Palaven, and a third time before finishing the Tuchanka missions. Afterwards, she’ll be ready to rejoin you.
- After Tuchanka, and during the mission in the Citadel, you’ll want your trust high enough so Ashley will side with you during the ending confrontation.
- If you were in another relationship in ME2, you’ll need to apologize and confirm that you’re interested in Ashley.
- After she joins again, eventually she’ll offer to meet at the Presidium Commons. If she doesn’t push for a serious relationship, you can. With that, you’ll be well on your way to sealing the deal.
Game Front’s Official Mass Effect 3 Video Walkthroughs
Like our videos? Subscribe to our YouTube channel!
Mass Effect 3 Walkthrough Playlist (w/ Mitch – FemShep Paragon)
Mass Effect 3 Walkthrough Playlist (w/ James – MaleShep Renegade)