Mass Effect 3: How To Romance Garrus
This former renegade cop, turned violent vigilante, turned Turian military advisor, is one of Shepard’s longest lasting companions, featuring as a central character in all three games. Garrus has built up his own sizable fanbase, and Female Shepards looking for a little alien flavor in their romance can find it with the funny but flawed Garrus. He feels the weight of the world on his shoulders, just like Shepard — so get bonding and forge a lasting love that can survive any terrifying Reaper harvest of the universe.
SPOILER WARNING: Mass Effect 3 Spoilers Ahead!
NOTE: All serious relationships are final! You can only have one romantic relationship. Entering one will nullify others.
Rule of Thumb: Always choose Polite or Paragon choices while talking to potential partners. Generally, those are the upper choice, with Impolite or Renegade options below.
How To Romance Garrus
- Prerequisite: Garrus must survive the events of ME2, and you must start a relationship with him in ME2. Only available for Female Shepard.
- After Garrus joins your squad again, if you’re playing Female Shepard and imported a save where you were romantic with Garrus in ME2, he’ll mention rekindling your relationship.
- Speak with Garrus in the main battery of the Normandy, and meet him in the Citadel whenever you can to talk. He’ll usually send you an e-mail, check them regularly and stop by when he e-mails and requests to talk.
- After the missions on Tuchanka, you can talk to Garrus in the cockpit. You’ll be able to keep talking to him between missions, just keep checking and choosing friendly responses that indicate your interest in a relationship.
- Once enough trust is built up, Garrus will offer to meet in the Citadel. From there, he’ll ask you to commit to a serious relationship.
- Before heading out on the final mission against the Reapers, you’ll experience an “intimate” scene with Garrus and Shepard.
Game Front’s Official Mass Effect 3 Video Walkthroughs
Like our videos? Subscribe to our YouTube channel!
Mass Effect 3 Walkthrough Playlist (w/ Mitch – FemShep Paragon)
Mass Effect 3 Walkthrough Playlist (w/ James – MaleShep Renegade)