Mass Effect 3: How To Romance Jack
This crazy chick with a chip on her shoulder has actually – GASP – chilled out in Mass Effect 3! Finding her in ME3 isn’t easy, and it’ll take some side questing to find her, but once you do, you can rekindle your old flame. Be polite, be nice, be a Paragon, and you can impress Jack enough to want to visit you again. Of course, she isn’t interested in romance… unless you’ve already started one. Spark up another love story with this tattooed punk from outer space.
SPOILER WARNING: Mass Effect 3 Spoilers Ahead!
NOTE: All serious relationships are final! You can only have one romantic relationship. Entering one will nullify others.
Rule of Thumb: Always choose Polite or Paragon choices while talking to potential partners. Generally, those are the upper choice, with Impolite or Renegade options below.
How To Romance Jack
- Prerequisite: She must survive the events of ME2, and you must start a relationship in ME2.
- To find Jack, talk to Specialist Traynor in the Normandy. She’ll tell you about Grissom Academy. Visit the station and you’ll find Jack during the concurrent mission.
- Choose the Paragon responses during the mission, and afterwards on the shuttle, wait for a Paragon event and trigger it while the students cheer.
- Afterwards, she’ll send you an e-mail requesting to talk in Purgatory. Get to the Citadel and meet her, where you can discuss your past.
- During this scene, agree to a serious relationship to commit.
- Like every other relationship in ME3, you won’t seal the proverbial deal until just before the final big mission. This is something of a Mass Effect tradition. Enjoy!
Game Front’s Official Mass Effect 3 Video Walkthroughs
Like our videos? Subscribe to our YouTube channel!
Mass Effect 3 Walkthrough Playlist (w/ Mitch – FemShep Paragon)
Mass Effect 3 Walkthrough Playlist (w/ James – MaleShep Renegade)