Mass Effect 3: How To Romance Liara
Find Game Front’s extensive library of Mass Effect 3 cheats and guides on our video game walkthrough apps where you’ll find the latest high-quality gaming videos.
The Asari archaeologist has been busy between games. If you missed the Shadow Broker DLC for ME2, you’ll soon found out that Liara has become the new Shadow Broker, and has control over that massive information network. She’s matured in an ugly and mysterious world, but she makes a powerful ally — and a good friend. See if you can become more than friends with Liara in our guide to romance down the page.
SPOILER WARNING: Mass Effect 3 Spoilers Ahead!
NOTE: All serious relationships are final! You can only have one romantic relationship. Entering one will nullify others.
Rule of Thumb: Always choose Polite or Paragon choices while talking to potential partners. Generally, those are the upper choice, with Impolite or Renegade options below.
How To Romance Liara
- Prerequisite: None
- New players or players with a previous relationship with Liara from ME1 can romance Liara, male or female. Early on you’ll be able to declare your interest in rekindling an old relationship if you’ve imported a save file.
- After she’s recruited, you’ll be able to find Liara near the cafe in the Presidium Commons. Talk to her there to build intimacy and trust, and before completing the missions on Tuchanka.
- Speak with Liara enough between missions, and eventually she’ll request to speak with Shepard in your cabin. Invite her up and discuss her time capsule.
- Later on, she’ll send an e-mail requesting to meet on the Citadel. If you’ve built up enough intimacy, you’ll be able to commit to a serious relationship now.
- Whether committed or not, after visiting Liara’s homeworld, make sure to speak with her.
Game Front’s Official Mass Effect 3 Video Walkthroughs
Like our videos? Subscribe to our YouTube channel!
Mass Effect 3 Walkthrough Playlist (w/ Mitch – FemShep Paragon)
Mass Effect 3 Walkthrough Playlist (w/ James – MaleShep Renegade)