Mass Effect 3: How To Romance Tali
The engineering genius from the Migrant Fleet, covered head-to-toe in an environmental suit, makes her third appearance. The fan favorite nerd girl just happens to be a cute alien too, making Male Shepards across the universe foam at the mouth. See how and when you’ll be able to meet with Tali in our guide below.
SPOILER WARNING: Mass Effect 3 Spoilers Ahead!
NOTE: All serious relationships are final! You can only have one romantic relationship. Entering one will nullify others.
Rule of Thumb: Always choose Polite or Paragon choices while talking to potential partners. Generally, those are the upper choice, with Impolite or Renegade options below.
How To Romance Tali
- Prerequisite: She must survive the events of ME2, and you must start a relationship in ME2 with Male Shepard.
- Tali appears during your first diplomatic meeting with the Quarians. While sharing a personal moment, rekindle your old relationship by confirming your interest.
- Speak with her again immediately afterwards, she’ll be in the CIC. Later, you’ll be able to have more intimate conversations with her during the mission on her former homeworld.
- During the missions around Rannoch, Tali will request to visit Shepard’s cabin. Invite her in with your computer, and she’ll ask if you want to continue their relationship.
- Make sure to call Tali up to your cabin before completing the Reaper Base mission on Rannoch, or you’ll miss your chance with Tali.
Game Front’s Official Mass Effect 3 Video Walkthroughs
Like our videos? Subscribe to our YouTube channel!
Mass Effect 3 Walkthrough Playlist (w/ Mitch – FemShep Paragon)
Mass Effect 3 Walkthrough Playlist (w/ James – MaleShep Renegade)