Mass Effect 3: Leviathan DLC Walkthrough
Table of Contents
The Mining Facility
- Upon landing, move forward, then head down the ramp ahead. You’ll reach an elevator. Activate it.
- When you reach the bottom, you’ll see a couple of marauders and a highly armored brute. Take cover here and strategically take them out. Remember, marauders have shields and the huge brute has high armor. If you need ammo, head toward the right side of the room, past the seats to find an ammo box.
- As you move deeper in this lobby area, you’ll see a set of stairs on the left. There’s another brute there. You should be able to take it down from a distance before it closes in. Use any incendiary rounds or armor piercing rounds if you have it.
- Head up the stairs. In the corner are some crates where you can replenish your ammo, plus grab a med-kit. Afterward, bypass the door ahead, then enter the next one as you move through the short corridor. A cut-scene will begin showing the workers are a little too comfortable with the recent threat Shepard has dipatched.
- After the cut-scene, which include some dialogue choices, you’re free to look around the area. Take note of the broken elevator. You’ll be facing a small set of stairs when you’re back in control. Head up, then head left.
- Access the “Repair Drone Terminal” by the door. Keep close with the drone as you guide it to the elevator. The doors will open. Head through, then access the elevator.
- Exit the elevator. You’ll see two doors, one in front of you, and one to the right. They both lead to the mineral lab. Head through the one in front of you. Enter the room, and hug the wall to your right. You’ll see bookshelves. Use the terminal to grab some creds. There is also a table with plants on it with a datapad. Use that as well to get more creds.
- Move into the next room through the open doors. It will narrow down into a corridor. As you move past the room, take note of the terminal on the right with the black background and white lines indicating a map of the area.
- Follow the corridor, then bypass the door at the end. When you head through, you’ll see people gathered around a small galaxy map. Examine the datapad by the rock, then head up the stairs to enter the door ahead, labeled “Sector 4″. Enter the room, then make a right.
- Enter the office behind glass windows to grab a datapad. The door next to the windowed room is where you need to go, but won’t allow you inside just yet. Head back to the room with small galaxy map, then enter the door behind it. Examine the datapad. You’ll hear Garneau’s recording. You can also pick up a “SMG High-Velocity Barrel II” in this storage room.
- You’ll now need to find the security console. Remember the monitor with the black background with the map displayed on it? That’s the security console. After accessing it, head for the medical bay, the door previously locked next to the windowed room. Wait for one of your party members to open it.
- Head inside, then make a left. You’ll see a body inside one of the shadowed rooms. Access it for a cut-scene and some dialogue choices. You’ll find out that Garneau is being controlled by Leviathan. After the interesting sequence is over, you’ll start chasing Garneau.
- Bypass the door he just locked, along with a second one. Head up the ladder on the right, where the game will load. Move down the ramp, then head down the ladder. Head left, take cover, and wait for the husks to approach. Take them out.
- Keep moving forward, then jump over the gap. Turn right, then hop over the barrier while collecting a “SMG Mass Pulse Recoil System II”. Drop down, take cover, look left, and take out some more husks.
- Keep moving forward. You’ll see Garneau up ahead, along with the “Mines” as your waypoint. Take cover in this medium scale battlefield. Groups of enemies will emerge on the ground and up in the balcony: including Ravagers, marauders, husks and eventually two banshees. There is a Reaper Blackstar on the left hand side under the balcony.
- When you’ve thinned out the herd, head to the “Mines” waypoint. Before accessing the door, head down the hallway and grab a “Pistol Cranial Trauma System II” and medi-gel.
- Now use the door. In the cut-scene, the door’s power supply shuts down. Shepard accesses a drone to repair the damage. There are two trouble spots. Guide the drone to both spots while fighting off enemies.
- Head back to the door and head through to initiate a cut-scene. You’ll hear Garneau tell you to turn back before he triggers a detonator. You’ll talk to the miners after they’ve been let out of their trance.
- Time to head back to Bryson’s lab.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page