Mass Effect 3: Leviathan DLC Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Return to Bryson’s Lab
- Once you’re in Bryson’s Lab again with EDI, both Shepard and EDI will focus on the spherical artifact. From here, you’ll need to find more clues to follow Leviathan’s trail.
- In the galaxy map room, examine the artifact. On the desk, next to the husk head, check out the Data File and the microscope.
- Enter the adjacent room where the skeleton is and examine the “Project Information” on the island counter. EDI will mention Basilisk. She’ll also mention to check Bryson’s personal comm terminal upstairs.
- Head up the staircase. There will be two items, the Audio Log and his terminal. Check both, however, the terminal will trigger the cut-scene. You’ll find out about Bryson’s daughter, Ann. EDI deciphers that she’s located in the Pylos Nebula. From here, Shepard will need to find clues on where in the nebula she is located.
- In the lab, check out the “Sovereign Fragment”. Also, you’ll notice a computer terminal behind the fragment. When you cycle through the terminal, you’ll see the names of ships cycling through. You have to find out which one Ann boarded.
- Head back into the lab. Examine the PDA on the island counter. Shepard will find out that Ann boarded the Icarus. Go back to the terminal and cycle to the Icarus to grab a filter.
- Examine the “Creature Sightings” on the back wall. Examine the “Scope” you used earlier on the rocks. Examine the Data Pad next to the monitor underneath the skeleton. Underneath the staircase, examine the “Stone Paintings”. We are just doing this to be thorough.
- Head back to the galaxy map room to examine the “Blackout Crimes”. Behind that monitor, is a locker. At the moment, it can’t be opened. Open the drawer to the left of the husk head.
- Examine the PDA, then open the locker. Look through the equipment, once it’s been opened. The filter will trigger when you focus on the “Missing Equipment”.
- Now go to the galaxy map and activate both filters, the “Ship Schematics” and “Equipment”. From here you’ll have narrowed down Ann’s location.
- Head back to the Normandy. Access the galaxy map. Look for the Pylos Nebula. It’s toward the top right. When you enter the system, fly out of it to reach Zaherin.
- Scan the second planet from the sun, Namakli. Scan the planet and send out a probe.
- Once you’ve located the dig site, it’s time to land.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page