Mass Effect 3: Leviathan DLC Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- This is an action packed level. Before landing, the crew will enter some dialogue. Once you enter the battle zone, Shepard and crew will immediately be under attack. He’ll see Ann before landing. Shepard must fight through the horde of Reapers.
- When your feet are on the ground, move toward the rusty colored pod trailer on the left. Take out the husk that crashes down as you head there.
- Move through the pod. You’ll see a another pod ahead. Before you can access the door, the pod will crash to the bottom. Ann will mention an elevator you need to take. Drop down on the freshly crashed pod and head for the “Elevator” marker, while taking out enemies along the chaotic way.
- On the way, grab the “SMB High-Velocity Barrel III” and ammo where the room full of cannibals are located. The path here will be barred by the platform collapsing, so look behind you and take the ladder up. Jump over to the rocky cliffside.
- Follow the path to reach the bridge, then activate the controls. Defend this position as the bridge extends. Use the explosive barrels to make quick work of the eventual banshee.
- Move across the bridge, then take the ladder up. The elevator waypoint appears again. Slide down the ladder on the other side and take the ramp up. Access the elevator. It will stop and you’ll have to find another path.
- The door next to the elevator will open. Head through the room. Grab the “SMG Mass Pulse Recoil System III” on your way out. Jump across, then take the stairs up. Take cover when you reach the top to take out a group of enemies. Take note of the ravagers in the distance.
- Once clear, take the ladder ahead to the elevated pod. Take out the lone cannibal when you reach the top. Grab some ammo and medi-gel in the room. Exit the side, then move up the ladder on the back of the pod.
- When you reach the top, hop over a barrier and run through the fire. Take the ladder up, then take another ladder up as you climb to the top of a rusty-colored pod. Head right, and take cover by the pillars. It’s a corridor of enemies. Take them out.
- Head through the open corridor, then take the ramp on the right after you see the platform crash above. Take the ladder down, then take out more enemies as they spawn. Keep moving forward as you pass by another rusty colored pod. Enter the pod.
- Up ahead, you’ll see a ladder, next to some cave paintings. Take it up. Pick up the “Assault Rifle Omni-Blade II” upgrade in this room before you head to the ladder.
- Slide down the next ladder. Before you activate the elevator, grab some medi-gel, ammo and data in the room next to the elevator shaft.
- Enter the lift and activate it. You’ll reach a cut-scene as you begin your conversation with Ann. During the cut-scene you’ll see Leviathan’s influence and power.
- When you’re back in control, you’ll need to kill the harvestor before Cortez can land.
- After the harvestor is dead, fight your way to the shuttle to leave the battle zone.
- Inside the shuttle, Shepard lets Ann know the bad news. It’s back to Bryson’s lab.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page